MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
Monday 16th October 2017, at 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition).
Report from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
Presentation by Ian Carter, Licencing Officer, Purbeck District Council (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To consider applications for the casual vacancy for membership of the Council.
4. To appoint a new council member, and receive the Acceptance of Office.
5. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on September 18th 2017.
6. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
7. Chairman’s announcements.
8. To consider a proposal to plant a tree at the memorial green in replacement of the “twinning” tree at the car park.
9. To further consider the proposal for a revision of arrangements for Council meetings.
10. To receive and note the content of a report of a meeting with DCC Officers regarding possible transfer of local DCC assets to the Parish Council.
11. To receive and note the content of reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups as required.
12. To receive the Minutes of the following Committees and to note the decisions made:
(a) Finance & Policy Committee – meeting 10th October 2017
(b) Planning Committee – meeting 5th October 2017
13. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3831||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Oct (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||864.83||0.00||864.83|
|3832||DCC||LGPS pension contrib October||343.62||0.00||343.62|
|3833||HMRC||PAYE & ENI||959.04||0.00||959.04|
|3834||T Homer||Handyman duties, October 2017||288.03||2.33||290.36|
|3835||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – Sept 2017||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3836||Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting, Southern end of Rec x 2, Sept 2017||43.00||8.60||51.60|
|3837||1st Lytchett Matravers Scouts||Hire of scout hall for meeting – 27 Sept 2017, 09:30-11:30am||26.00||0.00||26.00|
|3838||Southern Electric||Car park lighting – Quarter 2||16.35||0.81||17.16|
|3839||Mark Pincott Associates||Top up of Prudential investment + £500 investment fee.||14,300||0.00||14,300|
|3840||BDO LLP||Fee for Annual Return 2016/17||430.00||86.00||516.00|
14. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month.
15. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents.
17. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: October 2017