MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
Monday 17th July 2017, at 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition).
Report from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive apologies for absence and consider if the reason for absence should be formally approved by the Council.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on June 19th 2017.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
5. Chairman’s announcements.
6. To receive reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups:
(a) Neighbourhood Plan Working Group – AB
(b) Sports Club Governance Working Group – PW
(c) Huntick Rd Cycleway Working Group – AH
(d) Village Centre Working Group – RC
7. To receive the Minutes of the following Committees and to note the decisions made:
(a) Environment & Amenities Committee – meeting 3rd July 2017
(b) Planning Committee – meeting 6th July 2017
8. To consider proposed adjustments to the Parish Clerk’s pay, in accordance with the joint NALC SLCC national agreement, May 2016. Pursuant to the provisions of Section 1(2) of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, the press and public be excluded from the meeting for this agenda item, by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
9. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:-
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3778||Purbeck CAB||Grant 2017||2011.10||0.00||2011.10|
|3779||Purbeck Film Festival||Grant 2017||100.00||0.00||100.00|
|3780||Lytchett Matravers Twinning Association||Grant 2017||200.00||0.00||200.00|
|3781||Lytchett Matravers Scouts||Grant 2017||700.00||0.00||700.00|
|3782||Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Grant 2017||500.00||0.00||500.00|
10. To resolve to approve the following payments due:-
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3783||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – July (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|3784||T Watton||Reimbursement of expenses incurred||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|3785||DCC||LGPS pension contrib July||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|3786||HMRC||PAYE & ENI – Quarter 1 2017/18||876.58||0.00||876.58|
|3787||T Homer||Handyman duties, June reimbursement of purchase of timber for bench repair.||225.00||0.00||225.00|
|3788||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – June 2017||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3789||Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting, Southern end of Rec x 2 plus strimming, June 2017||64.00||12.80||76.80|
|3790||Borough of Poole||Rec Ground – new fence pales & replace gates at Rocket Park||4005.80||801.16||4806.96|
|3791||XL Displays||Display boards||253.00||50.60||303.60|
|3792||SSE||Car park lighting quarter 1, 2017/18 (by DD)||16.58||0.82||17.40|
|3793||Water2business||Electricity used in Parish Office May 2016-May 2017||282.84||0.00||282.84|
|3794||P & M Lawrance (locksmith)||Access and replace lock at Parish Office filing cabinet. Key cutting.||50.00||4.50||54.50|
|3795||Anglebury Press||Printing Lytchett Link #60||311.00||0.00||311.00|
|3796||DAPTC||New Cllrs training course.||35.00||0.00||35.00|
|3797||J Taylor||Reimbursement of expenses – purchase of lock for Club Hall gate.||15.27||0.00||15.27|
|3798||J Taylor||Reimbursement of mileage expenses: to / from Fleets Bridge to pick up L Link.||3.60||0.00||3.60|
|3799||St Marys Church, Lytchett Matravers||Grant 2017||500.00||0.00||500.00|
11. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month.
12. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents.
14. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: July 2017