MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 18th April 2016
At 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Chairman’s Announcements.
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. Public Participation Session. An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. ask a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
5. Minutes of Council Meeting on 21st March 2016.
6. Matters arising not listed below.
7. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
8. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups:
– Neighbourhood Plan Working Group
– Village Hall Toilets Refurbishment Project Working Group
– Sports Club Governance Working Group
10. Recommendations from Committees
Finance & Policy Cttee – meeting 4th April 2016.
Planning Cttee – meeting 7th April 2016.
11. Report of review of Council’s Standing Orders and Financial Regulations – March 2016 (see Full Council minute 21, 21st march 2016) – Cllr Norris.
12. Reports of review of the Council’s burial records 2015/16 – Cllr Wilson.
13. Consideration of proposal for improved security of the Recreation Ground – Cllr Carswell.
14. Review of arrangements for Annual Parish Meeting.
15. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
16. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Hall||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club|
17. Council to approve the following payments due:-
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3574||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – April (12 equal monthly payments by standing order)||905.05||0.00||905.05|
|3575||T Homer||Handyman duties – March||361.23||8.03||369.26|
|3576||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance – March 2016||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3577||Southern Electric||Car park lighting Quarter 4 2015-16||16.82||0.84||17.66|
|3577||Borough of Poole||Grass cutting, southern end of rec – April||20.00||4.00||24.00|
18. “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents – record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
20. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: April 2016