MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 18th January 2016
At 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Chairman’s Announcements.
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. Presentation on the Conduct Code – David Fairbairn, PDC
5. Public Participation Session. An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. ask a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
6. Minutes of Council Meeting on 21st December 2015.
7. Matters arising not listed below.
8. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
10. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups:
– Village Hall Toilets Refurbishment Project Working Group
– Sports Club Governance Working Group
11. Recommendations from Committees
Environment & Amenities Cttee – meeting 4th January 2016.
Planning Cttee – meeting 7th January 2016.
12. Consideration of options / next steps for Allotments / Dyetts Wood overhang and boundary clearance.
13. Consideration of nominee for PDC award – Volunteer of the Year.
14. Consideration of quotations for repair work and regular maintenance of Lytchett Astro.
15. Consideration of format and content of Annual Parish Meeting 2016.
16. Consideration of village-wide problem arising from on-street parking.
17. Proposal to register for “Clean for the Queen” initiative (see email to Council members 07/01/16)
18. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
19. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Hall||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club|
20. Council to approve the following payments due:-
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3544||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Jan (12 equal monthly payments by standing order)||905.05||0.00||905.05|
|3545||T Watton||Reimbursement of expenses incurred on Council’s behalf (printer cartridges and postage)||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|3546||T Homer||Handyman duties – Dec||173.25||0.00||173.25|
|3547||Continental Landscapes||Grass Cutting, Southern end of Rec – Dec||20.00||4.00||24.00|
|3548||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance – Dec||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3549||BWBSL||Allotment water charges 16/06/15-16/12/15||301.54||0.00||301.54|
|3550||Southern Electric||Car ark lighting Quarter 3 2015/16||16.47||0.82||17.29|
|3551||HLF Planning Ltd||Balance of cost of preparation of Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement||180.00||0.00||180.00|
|3552||Paul Fay||Supply and fit staggered barrier – Willow Walk, and fit 3 x feather boards||355.00||0.00||355.00|
|3553||Sutcliffe Play||Supply of replacement tampoline springs (Rocket Park)||61.18||12.23||73.41|
21. Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents – record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
23. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: January 2016