MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 18th July 2016
At 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended). An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. asks a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. Chairman’s Announcements
5. Minutes of Council Meeting on 20th June 2016.
6. Matters arising not listed below.
7. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
8. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups:
– Neighbourhood Plan Working Group
– Village Hall Toilets Refurbishment Project Working Group
– Sports Club Governance Working Group
– Huntick Rd Cycleway Working Group
10. Recommendations from Committees
Environment & Amenities – meeting 4th July 2016.
Planning Cttee – meeting 7th July 2016.
11. Consideration of quotation for removal of roof of bus shelter, Wareham Rd adjacent to the school.
12. Consideration of other works related to the enforced removal of bus shelter roof, Wareham Rd adjacent to the school.
13. Consideration of a proposal to adopt as the Council’s corporate response the content of the 30/06/16 email by Cllr Wood to Gerald Rigler regarding PROPOSED SITES for REQUIRED ADDITIONAL HOUSING.
14. Report of criminal damage to fence at Rocket Park, and consideration of public expenditure for repair.
15. Approval of £44,500 into Council’s investment with Prudential – including transfer of funds.
16. Progress towards Parish Clerk statutory auto enrolment in pension scheme.
17. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
18. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Hall||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club|
19. Council to approve the following payments due:-
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3609||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – July (12 equal monthly payments by standing order)||904.99||0.00||904.99|
|3610||T Homer||Handyman duties – June, plus reimbursement for purchase of two gate springs||229.40||1.33||230.73|
|3611||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance – June 2016||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3612||HMRC||PAYE and ENI, quarter 1 2016/17||921.66||0.00||921.66|
|3613||Southern Electric||Car park lighting, quarter 1 2016/17||16.47||0.82||17.29|
|3614||Brighstone Landscaping Ltd||Maintenance of Foxhills open space 1st Jan-30th June 2016||1240.86||248.18||1489.04|
|3615||T Watton||Reimbursement for:
(i) office expenses incurred Jan-July 2016
(ii) mileage to SLCC roadshow 14/07/16
|3616||T Watton||Reimbursement for payment to BT of Parish Office phone and broadband charge (6 June 16)||115.57||23.11||138.68|
|3617||BWBSL (Wessex Water)||Allotment water charges 17/12/15-23/06/16||96.10||0.00||96.10|
|3618||K Kelly||Return of allotment deposit (allotment 44)||32.00||0.00||32.00|
|3619||K Norris||Reimbursement of expenses incurred (purchase of rubbish sacks for litter pick)||15.99||3.20||19.19|
|3620||A Huggins||Reimbursement of mileage expenses incurred for attendance at meetings in Wareham & Studland on Council’s behalf.||22.05||0.00||22.05|
|3621||J Taylor||Reimbursement of payment for printing of CALM leaflet and proforma||259.00||0.00||259.00|
|3622||SLCC Enterprises Ltd||Delegate fee for SLCC regional roadshow||34.50||6.90||41.40|
|3623||SLCC Enterprises Ltd||Publication “Local Council Administration” (10th edition) @ SLCC member discount||73.60||0.00||73.60|
|3624||Pamela White Accountancy Services||Services for 2015/16:
Internal audits, year end procedures, payroll services
|3625||R M Smith Fencing Ltd||Supply & fix 3 x height barriers at Rec||4250.00||850.00||5100.00|
20. “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents – record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
22. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: July 2016