ANNUAL MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The Annual meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 18th May2015
At 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Election of Chairman of the Parish Council for 2015/16.
2. Receipt of Chairman’s acceptance of office.
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Chairman’s Announcements.
5. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
6. Election of Vice Chairman for 2014/15.
7. Receipt of Vice Chairman’s acceptance of office.
8. Public Participation Session. An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. ask a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
9. Minutes of Council Meeting on 20th April 2015.
10. Matters arising not listed below.
11. Appointments to : Environment & Highways Committee,
Finance & Policy Committee
12. Appointment of representatives to:
DAPTC, Purbeck Area Cttee
Village Hall School Liaison Youth Organisations
Appointment of Footpaths Officer
Appointment of Editor of Lytchett Link
13. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
14. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
15. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups.
(i) Neighbourhood Planning Working Group.
16. Recommendations from Committees
Planning Committee – meeting 7th May 2015
Environment & Amenities Cttee – meeting 11th May 2015.
17. Review of insurance cover 2015/16 and consideration of proposal to accept quotation from Zurich Insurance.
18. (i) Acceptance of year end Internal Audit Report (ii) Consideration and approval of 2014/15 Accounting Statements.
19. Consideration of proposed person specification for Council Members.
20. Approval for Data Protection annual registration fee (£35) by Direct Debit.
21. Receipt of remaining Risk Assessments 2015.
22. Consideration of grant request from Lytchett & Upton Age Concern.
23. Consideration of estimate for repair of bridge on Foxhills Open Space.
24. Consideration of quotation for budgeted replacement of Parish Clerk’s laptop.
25. Consideration of arrangements for naming ceremony for Foxhills-Deans Drove path.
26. Consideration of payment of the £50 one off fee to PDC for Planning Training events for 2015-16.
27. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
28. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Hall||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club|
29. Council to approve the following payments due: –
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3445||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – May (12 equal monthly payments by standing order)||905.05||0.00||905.05|
|3446||T Homer||Handyman duties – April.||263.15||0.00||263.25|
|T Homer||Reimbursement of cost of new bollard & fixing materials for Eldons Drove car park.||134.63||26.93||161.56|
|3447||Continental Landscapes||Grass Cutting, Southern end of Rec – April||20.00||4.00||24.00|
|3448||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance – April||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3449||Brighstone Landscaping Ltd||Foxhills Open Space Maintenance||560.93||112.19||673.12|
|3450||Dorset County Council||Funding of additional library open hours 2015/16||1290.00||0.00||1290.00|
|3451||Dorset County Council||Land at Lytchett Matravers Youth Club – annual rental||15.00||0.00||15.00|
|3452||Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Hire of hall for Annual Parish Meeting 25/04/15||40.00||0.00||40.00|
|3453||Information Commissioners Office||Data Protection Annual Registration fee||35.00||0.00||35.00|
|3454||Purbeck Film Festival||Grant award 2015-16||150.00||0.00||150.00|
|3455||Lytchett Matravers Twinning Association||Grant award 2015-16||200.00||0.00||200.00|
|3456||Lytchett Minster & Upton Age Concern||Grant Award 2015-16||800.00||0.00||800.00|
30. “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents – record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
32. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.