MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
Monday 19th June 2017, at 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition).
Report from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive apologies for absence and consider if the reason for absence should be formally approved by the Council.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of Council meeting held on May 15th 2017.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
5. Chairman’s announcements.
6. To receive reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups:
(a) Neighbourhood Plan Working Group – AB
(b) Sports Club Governance Working Group – PW
(c) Huntick Rd Cycleway Working Group – AH
(d) Village Centre Working Group – RC
7. To receive the Minutes of the following Committees and to note the decisions made:
(a) Finance & Policy Committee – meeting 5th June 2017
(b) Planning Committee – meeting 1st June 2017
8. To consider, approve and sign the Annual Return 2016 / 17 statements section1 (Governance) and section 2 (Accounting statements), ready to send to the appointed external auditor.
9. To consider a proposal to replace, at public expense, the tree planted in High Street car park in recognition of the Twinning anniversary with Les Pieux.
10. To receive and consider a report regarding the consequences of action by Morebus to change the route of buses in Lytchett Matravers.
11. To consider a proposal to request DCC to install a pelican crossing in place of the current school crossing patrol in Wareham Rd.
12. To consider a grant application from St Mary’s Church (see email to members on 13th June).
13. To note Purbeck District Council’s formal acceptance of the Lytchett Matravers Neighbourhood Plan at is meeting in June 2017.
14. To receive and consider a discussion paper on Lytchett Matravers Astro management.
15. To approve the following payments already made:-
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3763||A McGill||Grant to CALM for membership of CPRE||35.00||0.00||35.00|
|3764||Borough of Poole||Foxhills open space maintenance: Monthly grass cuts – 12 months. Inspect play facilities 2017, Replace rotten sleeper on bridge||2698.50||539.00||3238.20|
16. To approve the following payments due:-
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3765||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – June (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||849.64||0.00||849.64|
|3766||DCC||LGPS pension contrib June||337.00||0.00||337.00|
|3767||T Homer||Handyman duties, May plus reimbursement of purchase of timber for bench repair.||312.00||6.60||318.60|
|3768||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – May 2017||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3769||Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting, Southern end of Rec x 2, May 2017||43.00||8.60||51.60|
|3770||Zurich Municipal||Council insurance premium 2017/18||2012.66||0.00||2012.66|
|3771||K Bradbury||Clerk absence cover May 2017||203.22||0.00||203.22|
|3772||Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Electricity used in Parish Office May 2016-May 2017||209.54||0.00||209.54|
|3773||A Huggins||Reimbursement for purchase of tarmac and bitumen for pothole patching in car park||26.68||5.34||32.02|
|3774||E Wilson||Cllr Expenses – mileage to / from Bere Regis for DAPTC area cttee meeting. Data protection annual registration||6.30||0.00||6.30|
|3775||R Smith Fencing||Supply and fit new high level swing gate at car park.||690.00||138.00||828.00|
|3776||Lytchett Matravers Sports Club||Payment for hire of pavilion for meetings 2013-2015||680.00||0.00||680.00|
|3777||British Telecommunications PLC||Parish Office phone and broadband Apr – June 2017||132.55||26.50||159.05|
17. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month.
18. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents.
20. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: June 2017