MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The Annual meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 19th October 2015
At 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Chairman’s Announcements.
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. Public Participation Session. An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. ask a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
5. Minutes of Council Meeting on 21st September 2015.
6. Matters arising not listed below.
7. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
8. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups: Neighbourhood Planning Working Group.
10. Recommendations from Committees
Planning Committee – meeting 1st October 2015
Finance & Policy Cttee – meeting 12th October 2015.
11. Consideration of draft plan for Allotments / Dyetts Wood Boundary Restoration project.
12. Consideration and responses to issues arising from report “Working Together – A Pilot Project for Locality Working in Dorset”
13. Consideration of renewal of membership of Fields in Trust (£50 annual membership fee)
14. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
15. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Hall||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club|
16. Council to approve the following payments due : –
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3505||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Oct (12 equal monthly payments by standing order)||905.05||0.00||905.05|
|3506||T Homer||Handyman duties and reimbursement for purchase of materials – Sept||211.50||0.00||211.50|
|3507||Continental Landscapes||Grass Cutting, Southern end of Rec – Sept||20.00||4.00||24.00|
|3508||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance – Sept||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3509||SSE||Carpark lighting quarter 2||16.35||0.81||17.16|
|3510||Brighstone Landscaping Ltd||Foxhills Open Space Maintenance- July-Sept 2015||620.43||124.09||744.52|
|3511||Flavourfy||Neighbourhood plan website||750.00||0.00||750.00|
|3512||DAPTC||Fee for Clerks’ seminar||50.00||0.00||50.00|
|3513||Fields in Trust||Annual membership fee||50.00||0.00||50.00|
|3514||S P Mills||Work to tidy up High St Car park and Lytchett Astro||450.00||0.00||450.00|
|3515||Anglebury Press||Printing Lytchett Link 57||302.00||0.00||302.00|
|3516||A Cottman||Reimbursement of expenditure on behalf of council – litter pickers and materials for flower tubs. Mileage for training course||81.79||0.00||81.79|
|3517||K Norris||Reimbursement of expenditure on behalf of council – litter pickers and hi vis vests||35.55||7.11||42.66|
17. “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents – record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
21. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: October 2015