MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 19th September 2016
At 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended). An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. asks a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. Chairman’s Announcements
5. Minutes of Council Meeting on 15th August 2016.
6. Matters arising not listed below.
7. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
8. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups:
– Neighbourhood Plan Working Group
– Village Hall Toilets Refurbishment Project Working Group
– Sports Club Governance Working Group
– Huntick Rd Cycleway Working Group
10. Recommendations from Committees
Environment & Amenities Cttee – meeting 5th September 2016.
11. Proposal to set up a Working Group to progress the case for the former RBL Club premises as a “Community Asset”
12. Consideration of application to DCC for Huntick Cycleway.
13. Consideration of application to DCC for new bus shelter and associated works by Primary School.
14. Brief for Affordable Housing meeting (previously circulated to members).
15. Acceptance of report from BDO on the Annual Return 2015/16. Approval of statutory publication.
16. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
17. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Hall||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club|
18. Council to approve the following payments due:-
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3645||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – September (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||848.68||0.00||848.68|
|3646||DCC||LGPS pension contrib Sept.||270.32||0.00||270.32|
|3647||T Homer||Handyman duties, August – plus reimbursement for purchase of timber for dolly posts.||332.85||10.77||343.62|
|3648||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance – August 2016||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3649||Asbestos Contracting Ltd||Removal & disposal of bus shelter roof.||425.00||85.00||510.00|
|3650||R P and SA Ball||Supply of water to standpipe in cemetery April 2015-Mar 2016||105.00||0.00||105.00|
|3651||Sutcliffe Play South West||Supply and fit zip wire end section brake spring||226.00||45.20||271.20|
|3652||Bennetts Mini Coaches Ltd||Hire of 16 seat minibus on 15th August 2016||30.00||0.00||30.00|
|3653||BDO||Annual return audit fee 2015-16||300.00||60.00||360.00|
|3654||British Telecommunications Plc||Parish Office phone and broadband charges July-Sept 2016||134.82||25.46||160.28|
|3655||Anglebury Press Ltd||Print 1500 copies Lytchett Link no 59||302.00||0.00||302.00|
19. “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents – record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
21. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: September 2016