MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 20th April 2015
At 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Chairman’s Announcements.
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. Public Participation Session. An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. ask a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
5. Minutes of Council Meeting on 16th March 2015.
6. Matters arising not listed below.
7. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
8. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups.
(i) Neighbourhood Planning Working Group.
10. Recommendations from Committees
Planning Committee – meeting 2nd April 2015
Finance & Policy Cttee – meeting 13th April 2015.
11. Arrangements for Annual Parish Meeting, 2015.
12. Consideration of issues arising from liaison meeting with Allotment Holders on 25th March 2015.
13. Necessity for review of the licence pertaining to the northern end of the allotment field where bees have been kept since 2003.
14. Receipt of remaining Risk Assessments 2015.
15. Consideration of renewal of membership of the Open Spaces Society.
16. Consideration of Clerk’s membership of the Society of Local Council Clerks (SLCC).
17. Consideration of (i) suggested names for the Foxhills-Deans Drove path, (ii) arrangements for naming ceremony event.
18. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
19. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Hall||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club|
20. Council to approve the following payments due: –
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3433||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – April (12 equal monthly payments by standing order)||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|3434||T Homer||Handyman duties – March.||238.50||0.00||238.50|
|3435||Continental Landscapes||Grass Cutting, Southern end of Rec – February||20.00||4.00||24.00|
|3436||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance – March||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3437||Southern Electric||Car park lighting – quarter 4, 2014-15||16.58||0.82||17.40|
|3438||K Norris||Reimbursement of expenses for litter picking equipment||10.65||2.10||12.75|
|3439||Wessex print and Signage Ltd||Banner for Annual Parish Meeting||88.00||17.60||105.60|
|3440||Churches Fire Security Ltd||Club Hall fire equipment – check and maintenance||167.28||33.46||200.74|
|3441||Village Hall||Fee for electricity used in Parish Office||268.12||0.00||268.12|
|3442||S P Mills||Rubbish Clearance at allotments: (i) pavilion and 13 plots, (ii) make good 13 plots, (iii) reimbursement for cost of skip hire.||905.00||0.00||905.00|
|3443||Open Spaces Society||Membership renewal 2015-16||45.00||0.00||45.00|
|3444||The Society of Local Council Clerks||Membership renewal 2015-16||149.00||0.00||149.00|
21. “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents – record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
23. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: April 2015