MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 20th June 2016
At 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended). An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. asks a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. Chairman’s Announcements
5. Minutes of Council Meeting on 16th May 2016.
6. Matters arising not listed below.
7. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
8. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups:
– Neighbourhood Plan Working Group
– Village Hall Toilets Refurbishment Project Working Group
– Sports Club Governance Working Group
10. Recommendations from Committees
Finance & Policy Cttee – meeting 13th June 2016.
Planning Cttee – meeting 2nd June 2016.
11. Consideration of proposal for fence behind basketball court, recreation ground.
12. (i) Allocation of responsibilities for risk assessments of Council assets 2016/17 (ii) proposal for revised approach.
13. Securing the Club Hall car park.
14. Consideration of a proposal to replace the noticeboard between the library and the pharmacy.
15. Consideration of Grant requests:
16. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
17. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Hall||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club|
18. Council to approve the following payments due:-
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3595||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – June (12 equal monthly payments by standing order)||904.99||0.00||904.99|
|3596||T Homer||Handyman duties – May||258.02||0.00||258.02|
|3597||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance – May 2016||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3599||Borough of Poole||Grass cutting, southern end of Recreation Ground
Apr 16-Mar 17
|3600||Lytchett Matravers Guides||Grant||250.00||0.00||250.00|
|3601||Lighthouse Family Church||Grant||700.00||0.00||700.00|
|3602||St Mary’s Church||Grant||500.00||0.00||500.00|
|3603||Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Room hire 2/6/16||25.00||0.00||25.00|
|3604||Churches Fire Security Ltd||Test & service fire equipment at Club Hall||121.53||24.31||121.53|
|3605||Dorset County Council||Funding for additional library opening time||1316.00||0.00||1316.00|
|3606||Full circle leisure Ltd||Resurfacing of skate park riding surfaces||1473.00||294.60||1767.60|
|3607||Zurich Municipal||Council annual insurance premium||1902.27||0.00||1902.27|
19. “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents – record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
21. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: June 2016