MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 20th March 2017
At 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence –
2. Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended). An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. asks a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. Chairman’s Announcements.
5. Minutes of Council Meeting on 20th February 2017.
6. Matters arising not listed below.
7. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
8. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups:
– Neighbourhood Plan Working Group
– Sports Club Governance Working Group
– Huntick Rd Cycleway Working Group
– Village Centre Working Group
10. Recommendations from Committees
(a) Environment & Amenities Cttee – meeting 6th March 2017.
(b) Planning Cttee – meeting on 2nd March 2017.
11. Consideration of requirement for increase in employers’ contribution to LGPS for the Parish Clerk.
12. Consideration of response to Housing White Paper consultation (see email to members 09/03/17).
13. 2017 Housing Needs Survey (see email to members 09/03/17)
14. Consideration of draft policy for donated benches / seats.
15. Confirmation of referendum date for Neighbourhood Plan.
16. Annual Parish Meeting 2017 – update on plans.
17. Council training day – Saturday 25th March 2017.
18. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
19. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Hall||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club|
20. Council to approve the following payments due:-
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3727||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – March (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||848.68||0.00||848.68|
|3728||DCC||LGPS pension contrib Mar.||270.32||0.00||270.32|
|3729||T Homer||Handyman duties, February, plus reimbursement for gantt rails and hinges purchased.||304.46||3.21||307.67|
|3730||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance – February 2017||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3731||Churches Fire Security Ltd||Club Hall check and service of fire appliances etc.||111.78||22.36||134.14|
|3732||South Coast Fencing Ltd||Repairs to Lytchett Astro pitch Fencing||630.00||126.00||756.00|
21. “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents – record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
23. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: March 2017