MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
Monday 20th November 2017, at 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition).
Report from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on October 16th 2017.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
5. Chairman’s announcements.
6. To consider the Council’s response to PDC consultation on the offer of available land to the south of Deans Drove as part of future land supply for new homes through the Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment. (email to Council members 7/11/17)
7. To consider possible nominees for PDC “Volunteer of the Year” award April 2018.
8. To consider a revision to planning application 6/2017/0511 Mr Nicholas Rubenstein. 16 Foxhills Crescent, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6BE. Demolition of existing garage, severance of curtilage and erection of detached 3 bed house with associated access and parking.
9. To consider a proposal for a revision of the Council’s Standing Orders and Financial Regulations.
10. To consider the proposed draft terms of reference for the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
11. To consider appointment of Chairman of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
12. To consider renewal of membership of Fields In Trust (£50 annual fee).
13. To consider a proposal to investigate whether it is desirable and possible to obtain protection for the Foxhills Open Space under any scheme currently operated by Fields In Trust.
14. To receive and note the content of reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups as required.
15. To consider a proposed amendment to the Allotments rental agreement to ensure compliance with forthcoming changes to data protection legislation (GDPR)
16. To receive the Minutes of the following Committees and to note the decisions made:
(a) Environment & Amenities Committee – meeting 6th November 2017
(b) Planning Committee – meeting 2nd November 2017
- To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3842||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Nov (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||864.83||0.00||864.83|
|3843||DCC||LGPS pension contrib November||343.62||0.00||343.62|
|3844||T Homer||Handyman duties, October 2017||249.75||0.00||249.75|
|3845||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – October 2017||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3846||Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting, Southern end of Rec x 3, October 2017||64.50||12.90||77.40|
|3847||Borough of Poole||Inspect and repair Rocket Park “Record” roundabout, and repair to fence.||159.00||31.80||190.80|
|3848||SLCC Enterprises Ltd||Fee for attendance at Regional Training Seminar, Nov 2017||69.00||13.80||82.80|
|3849||SLCC Enterprises Ltd||Fee for attendance on “Data Protection Webinar||30.00||6.00||36.00|
|3850||DAPTC||Fee for DAPTC Clerk’s Seminar||60.00||0.00||60.00|
|3851||Purbeck District Council||Fee for Planning Training 2017/18||50.00||0.00||50.00|
|3852||M Colvey||Travel expenses claim – DAPTC AGMs 2016 & 2017, plus CCG final meeting||54.00||0.00||54.00|
|3853||M Colvey||Chairman’s allowance 2017/18||250.00||0.00||250.00|
|3854||Fields In Trust||Annual membership fee||50.00||0.00||50.00|
|3855||S P Mills||Grass cutting annual contract, plus additional ad hoc works: strimming 6 vacant allotments, supply & replace 2 taps at allotments, Ivy on trees at Library Walk, clear fallen tree at Eldon Drove, vegetation clearance and hedges at rec car park & Hannams Close, trim bunds.||4902.00||0.00||4902.00|
18. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month.
19. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents.
21. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: November 2017