MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 21st March 2016
At 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Chairman’s Announcements.
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. Public Participation Session. An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. ask a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
5. Minutes of Council Meeting on 15th February 2016.
6. Matters arising not listed below.
7. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
8. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups:
– Neighbourhood Plan Working Group
– Village Hall Toilets Refurbishment Project Working Group
– Sports Club Governance Working Group
10. Recommendations from Committees
Environment & Amenities Cttee – meeting 7th March 2016.
Planning Cttee – meeting 3rd March 2016.
11. Review of “Policy regarding use of High Street Car Park by food vendors”.
12. Consideration of licence fee for food vendors operating under the above policy on the High St Car Park, Lytchett Matravers.
13. Scouts proposed development of Club Hall.
14. Consideration of fly tipping problem on Foxhills Open Space; and setting-up of Open Spaces cleaning budget.
15. Proposed council meetings timetable for 2016/17.
16. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
17. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Hall||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club|
18. Council to approve the following payments due:-
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3562||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – March (12 equal monthly payments by standing order)||905.05||0.00||905.05|
|3563||T Homer||Handyman duties – February||270.77||3.75||274.52|
|3564||The Landscape Group||Cemetery maintenance – Feb 2016||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3565||DAPTC||Chairman & Clerk’s attendance at DAPTC Annual Conference – March 2016||120.00||0.00||120.00|
|3566||BT Payment Services Ltd||Office phone and broadband: Mar-Jun 2016||136.98||2.06||139.04|
|3567||Anglebury Press Ltd||Print 1500 Lytchett Link no 58||302.00||0.00||302.00|
|3568||Swift Signs Ltd||2 x signs for jubilee walk, 1 x sigh for allotments||56.00||11.20||67.20|
|3569||Lytchett Matravers Carnival Committee||Grant award for 2016 carnival (as approved 21/12/15)||750.00||0.00||750.00|
|3570||Life Education Wessex||Grant award for 2015-16 (as approved 21/12/15||630.00||0.00||630.00|
|3571||D & P Warr||Hedge trimming – High St and Eldons Drove||110.00||22.00||132.00|
|3572||Borough of Poole||Grass cutting, southern end of rec – Feb & March 2016||40.00||8.00||48.00|
|3573||Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Electricity used in Parish Office||177.41||8.87||186.28|
19. “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents – record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
21. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: March 2016