Meeting of Full Council – Weds 22nd February 2023 at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 25th January 2023.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Full Council meetings (for purposes of report only).
5. Chair’s announcements
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 8th February 2023 (for purposes of report only)
7. To consider the following recommendations from the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting of 8th February 2023: –
7.1 Approval of updated / amended Risk Register for 2023-24 as set out in minute 11 and appendix 2 of the F&GP minutes 8th February 2023.
7.2 Approval of updated / amended Schedule of Governance / Internal Controls responsibilities for 2023-24 as set out in minute 12 and appendix 3 of the F&GP minutes 8th February 2023.
8. To consider planning application P/HOU/2023/00459 64 Wareham Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6DS. Erect two storey side extension, rebuild front entrance porch, demolish garage and erect fencing.
9. To consider planning application P/HOU/2023/00678 3 Hannams Close Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6DN. Erect single storey front extension
10. To consider planning application P/HOU/2023/00446 (amended plans or additional information) 2 Penrose Close Lytchett Matravers BH16 6EF. Erect first floor front extension, two storey rear extension, single storey rear and side extension, front porch and detached garden room.
11. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
12. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
13. To receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only).
14. To receive a report from the Lytchett Matravers Youth Hall Working Group (for purposes of report only).
15. To receive a report on activity in support of local celebrations to mark the Coronation (for purposes of report only).
16. To consider a proposal to put forward to Dorset Council, at the appropriate time, a suggestion that a new road in Lytchett Matravers is named after Mr Edward Tong.
17. To receive and consider a background report concerning the status, purpose and ownership of the Parish Council office.
18. To consider a proposal to request the Village Hall Management Committee to arrange for the replacement of the windows and frames in the Parish Council office.
19. To consider a proposal to arrange for the redecoration of the interior of the Parish Council office.
20. To consider the following grant requests:
20.1 From St Marys PCC for contribution towards the repair of a wall in the closed cemetery / churchyard
20.2 From Lytchett Matravers Scout Group for building improvement works to the access to the Scout hut
20.3 From Life Education Wessex for a contribution towards their ongoing work in local schools, including Lytchett Matravers and Lytchett Minster.
21. To consider for approval a recommended quote for replacement windows for Lytchett Matravers Youth Hall.
22. To consider for approval designs for revised Lytchett Matravers Parish Council signage/logo for use on Council buildings, noticeboards, letterheads, etc.
23. To consider for approval the following signatory changes on the bank mandate for the Council’s previously inactive Santander accounts i.e. Remove Maureen Munford and Julie Dyball; add Alf Bush, Andrew Huggins, Micki Attridge and Peter Webb
24. To receive an update from DC Highways regarding Wareham Road crossing by the school (for purposes of report only).
25. To consider an offer from a mobile catering company to operate from the High St Car Park on Saturday mornings
26. To note the date of the next Paediatric First Aid session, to take place in the Village Hall, and delivered free of charge, by Ouch training (for purposes of report only)
27. To consider a proposal to install two benches at the Lytchett Astro.
28. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|British Telecom||Office phone and broadband – Jan 2023||49.60||9.92||59.52|
|SSE||Electricity supply to Lytchett Matravers Youth Hall Quarter 4 2022/23||45.63||2.28||47.91|
|HSBC Bank||Bank charges to 31 January 2023||5.00||0.00||5.00|
|T Crampton Miller||Refund of allotment deposit||33.50||0.00||33.50|
29. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Feb.||1138.80||0.00||1138.80|
|HMRC||PAYE & ENI – Feb.||388.75||0.00||388.75|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib Feb.||420.13||0.00||420.13|
|T Homer||Handyman duties, Jan 2023||301.62||0.00||301.62|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance Feb 2023 Inv no 10872332||330.75||66.15||396.90|
|Full Circle Leisure Ltd||Skate Park riding surfaces and substrate replacement||20784.26||4156.85||24941.11|
|D&P Warr Contracting||Replace gatepost and repair / re-fix barbed wire||231.00||46.20||277.20|
|Sutcliffe Play South West||Replace & re-fit cableway brake spring and finger guards||516.83||103.37||620.20|
|Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Hire of Blanchard Room for meetings 10th Aug 2022 – 25th Jan 2023 inclusive||275.00||0.00||275.00|
|Glasdon UK Ltd||Supply of Topsy 2000 litter bin plus 1 x extra ground fixing||423.52||84.70||508.22|
|Starboard Systems Ltd||Annual licence for Scribe accounts package for 2023/24||561.60||112.32||673.92|
|A Bush||Payment of Chair’s Allowance||250.00||0.00||250.00|
30. Training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
31. To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
32. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: February 2023