Meeting of Full Council – Weds 22nd March 2023 at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Briefing by Christine O’Grady of Wessex Internet on their plans for Lytchett Matravers. (standing odes suspended)
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 22nd February 2023.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Full Council meetings (for purposes of report only).
5. Chair’s announcements
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 8th March 2023 (for purposes of report only)
7. To consider the following recommendations from the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting of 8th March 2023: –
7.1 Approval and adoption of the Council’s reviewed and updated Standing Orders as detailed in minute 11 and appendix 2 of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting of 8th March 2023.
7.2 Approval and adoption of the Council’s reviewed and updated Financial Regulations as detailed in minute 12 and appendix 3 of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting of 8th March 2023.
7.3 Approval of a recommendation that the Council becomes a “Parish Council corporate” member of the Institute of Cemetery and Crematorium Management www.iccm-uk.com for an annual fee of £95, as detailed in minute 16 of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting of 8th March 2023.
8. To consider planning application P/FUL/2023/00936 Plough Point Farm Dolmans Hill Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6HP. Siting of a mobile home on the land for residential use by an agricultural worker in order to run the existing agricultural enterprise.
9. To consider planning application P/HOU/2023/01186 2 Hannams Close Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DN. Loft Conversion with side access from first floor.
10. To consider planning application P/CLP/2023/01334 (certificate of lawfulness) 2 Hannams Close Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DN. Loft Conversion with internal alterations.
11. To further consider planning application (amended plans and/or additional information) P/FUL/2022/05152 15 Dillons Gardens Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6DW. Demolish existing dwelling and erect 6no 4-bedroom detached houses with associated parking. NB previous responses made on April 2022 (P/FUL/2022/00691) and Sept 2022 (P/FUL/2022/05152).
12. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
13. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
14. To receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only).
15. To receive a report from the Lytchett Matravers Youth Hall Working Group (for purposes of report only)
16. To receive and consider a report and proposal concerning the risks associated with youth hall refurbishment, stage 1.
17. To receive a progress report on planning of activity towards the local celebration to mark the Coronation, together with a supporting budget proposal for Council decision.
18. To consider for approval the following signatory changes on the bank mandate for the Council’s previously inactive Santander accounts i.e. Remove Maureen Munford and Julie Dyball; add Vicky Abbott, Andrew Huggins, Karen Korenevsky, Ken Morgan and Tim Watton.
19. To consider a proposal for the Council to upgrade to a paid annual account with Survey Monkey at £264 per year.
20. To receive and note the meetings schedule for 2023/24.
21. To consider a planting programme and supporting budget proposal for areas proposed to be worked on by the Guerrilla Gardeners
22 To receive and consider for Council adoption a draft policy for a maintenance of the closed churchyard at St Marys Church, Lytchett Matravers.
23 To consider the date, timing, and format for the Annual Parish Meeting 2023.
24. Consider a proposal to accept the review of variable Direct Debits carried out by Cllr Huggins as per financial Regulation 6.7.
25. To confirm date for next litter pick.
26. To consider the transfer of £85K of Council funds to its Santander bank account with immediate effect.
27. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|British Telecom||Office phone and broadband – Feb 2023||49.60||9.92||59.52|
|HSBC Bank||Bank charges to 28 February 2023||5.00||0.00||5.00|
|Octopus Energy||Pavilion energy charges 1 Dec 22 -31 Jan 23 Inv KI-3D2D83BF-0029||195.43||9.77||205.20|
|Octopus Energy||Pavilion energy charges 1 Feb 23 -28 Feb 23 Inv KI-3D2D83BF-0030||44.23||2.21||46.44|
28. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Mar 2023.||1138.80||0.00||1138.80|
|HMRC||PAYE & ENI – Mar 2023.||388.75||0.00||388.75|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib Mar 2023||420.13||0.00||420.13|
|T Homer||Handyman duties, Feb 2023||301.62||0.00||301.62|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance Mar 2023 Inv no [TBA]||330.75||66.15||396.90|
|Life Education Wessex||Grant award 2023 to support their work at Lytchett Matravers Primary School.||700.00||0.00||700.00|
|Chris Manning||Deposit for booking for community celebrations for the King’s coronation||1875.00||0.00||1875.00|
|J Aspray||Refund of duplicate payment of allotment rental fee 2023||33.50||0.00||33.50|
|J Watson||Refund of duplicate payment of allotment rental fee 2023||33.50||0.00||33.50|
|DAPTC||Fee for networking event 09/03/23||75.00||0.00||75.00|
29. Training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
30.To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
31. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: March 2023