MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 22nd December 2021, at 7:00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for Absence
2. To Receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 24th November 2021.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 8th December 2021 (for purposes of report only)
7. To consider the following recommendations from the Finance & General Purposes Committee
7.1 Business as Usual (BAU) budget allocations for 2022/23. This item to also include consideration of proposals for (a) Handyman payments, (b) 5% increase on burial fees and (c) 5% increase on allotment charges.
7.2 Acceptance of Parish Councillor Vacancy Policy for LMPC.
7.3 Approval of £390 of funding to purchase a speed gun for use by the village Speed Watch Group.
8. To receive a report from the Village Centre Working Group (for purposes of report only).
9. To receive a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group (for purposes of report only).
10. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
11. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
12. Receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only).
13. To receive an update on Defibrillator provision (for purposes of report only).
14. To consider further amended planning application 6/2021/0372 Land at 2 Lions Court Wimborne Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6HQ. Sever land from 2 Lions Court and erect new dwelling. As amended by plans received on 7th December 2021, from chalet bungalow to a single storey low level bungalow
15. To consider planning application P/PABA/2021/05355 request for a legal determination from DC as to whether or not Prior Approval is required for the proposal. Dyett’s Field High Street Lytchett Matravers Wimborne BH16 6BJ. Erect a new agricultural building measuring approximately
18.29m x 9.14m (60ft x 30ft) giving an area of 167m2
16. To consider planning application P/PAAC/2021/04126 request for a legal determination from DC as to whether or not Prior Approval is required for the proposal. Five Fields Dolmans Hill Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6HP. Conversion of existing agricultural building to a 1 bedroom
17. To consider application P/CLE/2021/05532 (Cert of Lawfulness) Redbridge Farm Dolmans Hill Lytchett Matravers BH16 6HP. Construction and use of a building as an independent residential unit of accommodation (The Forge) and the use of an existing building as a permanent residential unit (The
18. To consider application P/HOU/2021/05490 9 Hann Gardens Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6FD. Erect single storey rear extension and conversion of part of garage.
19. To consider Parish Councillor Vacancy Procedure for LMPC.
20. To approve selection of Dorset Planning Consultant Ltd to advise on the revision of the Neighbourhood Plan up to a limit of £12k within this financial year (to March 31, 2022).
21. To approve application for Locality grant to offset the Neighbourhood Planning consultant expense within this financial year (to March 31, 2022)
22. To approve engagement of professional legal advice regarding benefits of a Judicial Review with respect to the proposed re-designation of Green Belt aspects within the emerging Purbeck Local Plan and emerging Dorset Local Plan up to a limit of £5k within this financial year (to March 31, 2022).
23. To consider quote for further tree works at Foxhills Open Space.
24. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|Octopus Energy||Sports Pavilion electricity charge for period 1st- 31st Nov 2021||79.51||3.98||83.49|
|Poole Arbor Tree Services Ltd||Tree works at Foxhills Open Space||2800.00||560.00||3360.00|
|Poole Arbor Tree Services Ltd||Tree works at Hannams Close||500.00||100.00||600.00|
|British Telecommunications||Office phone and broadband – Nov 2021||52.40||10.48||62.88|
25. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Dec (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||1039.25||0.00||1039.25|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib Dec 2021||383.38||0.00||383.38|
|HMRC||PAYE quarter 3 2021/22||779.40||0.00||779.40|
|T Homer||Handyman duties Nov 2021||414.00||0.00||414.00|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance Nov 2021||303.49||60.69||364.18|
|CF Selby & Son||Machines and labour for cutting vegetation at Lytchett Astro – Feb 2021||380.00||76.00||456.00|
|Purbeck Film Festival||Grant 2021||150.00||0.00||150.00|
|Replay Maintenance Ltd||Half yearly maintenance visit – Lytchett Astro pitch||470.25||94.05||564.30|
|Alison Clothier||Cover for Parish Clerk – F&GP Cttee meeting 8th Dec 2021||70.25||0.00||70.25|
26. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
27. To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
28. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
29. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: December 2021