FULL COUNCIL MEETING
Weds 22nd January 2020, at 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 18th December 2019.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 8th January 2020 (for the purposes of report only).
6.1 To consider a recommendation from the Finance & General Purposes Committee to accept the proposed draft Health & Safety Policy, based on consideration of Cllr Attridge’s report.
6.2 Acceptance of the updated Risk Register for Lytchett Matravers Parish Council attached at appendix 3 to the F&GP Minutes 8th Jan 2020
6.3 Acceptance of the updated Annual Schedule of Governance / Internal Control Responsibilities for Lytchett Matravers Parish Council attached at appendix 4 to the F&GP Minutes 8th Jan 2020
7. Proposal for the Parish Council to approve as landowner of the Rec. the application to the Football Foundation for Grass Pitch Revolution Funding.
8. To receive and consider a report from Cllr Bush regarding investigation into the role of Local Councils into the Planning Process.
9. To receive and consider a report on Lytchett Matravers Sports Club Governance and progress on the Pavilion refurbishment programme.
10. Consideration of quotes and selection of vendor for replacement Rocket Park fencing
11. To consider and approve the draft schedule of council meetings for 2020/21.
12. To receive and consider reports of the following Working Groups:
(i) Village Centre: R Carswell
(ii) Library: A Bush
(iii) Astro: A Huggins
(iv) Village Hall: A Cottman
(v) Huntick Rd Cycle Path: A Huggins
(vi) LM Charitable Trust: R Watts
(vii) Parish Council communications: B Barker
(viii) Climate Emergency: R Carswell
(ix) Broadband provision improvements: Cllr Huggins
13. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4241||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – January (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||936.78||0.00||936.78|
|4242||Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib December 2019||373.14||0.00||373.14|
|4243||T Homer||Handyman duties, December 2019||236.25||0.00||236.25|
|4244||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – Dec 19||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|4245||SSE||Sports Pavilion Electricity supply Quarter 3 2019-20||93.70||4.68||98.38|
|4246||Water2Business||Sports Pavilion water charge 08/06/19-12/12/19||473.22||0.00||473.22|
|4247||Water2Business||Allotments water charge 25/06/19-16/12/19||342.80.||0.00||342.80|
|4248||SSE||Car park lighting Quarter 3, 2019-20||23.32||1.15||24.47|
|4249||D & P Warr Contracting||Hedge Trimming at Allotments||120.00||24.00||144.00|
|`4250||Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Hire of Blanchard Room for meetings 10 July 2019 – 8 Jan 2020||275.00||0.00||275.00|
|4251||T Watton||Reimbursement of clerk’s office expenses||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|4252||Dorset Council||Planning application fee for change of use application for car park.||231.00||0.00||231.00|
|4253||Planning Portal||Planning application fee for car park adjustments||142.00||0.00||142.00|
13. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for purposes of report only).
14. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents (for purposes of report only).
15. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
16. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: January 2020