MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 23rd June 2021, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for Absence
2. To Receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 26th May 2021.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. TO RECEIVE AND NOTE THE CONTENT OF THE MINUTES OF THE FINANCE & GENERAL PURPOSES COMMITTEE MEETING ON 9th June 2021 (for purposes of report only)
7. TO CONSIDER a proposal to adopt the Model Code of Conduct 2020 issued by the LGA (see email to Council members 10th June 2021).
8. TO CONSIDER A PROPOSAL TO REQUEST DORSET COUNCIL TO INSTALL A SERIES OF DROPPED KERB SOLUTIONS TO IMPROVE WHEELED ACCESS along Wareham Rd, High St and Lime Kiln Rd.
9. TO RECEIVE A REPORT FROM THE VILLAGE CENTRE WORKING GROUP (for purposes of report only).
10. To receive a report FROM the climate change emergency WORKING GROUP (for purposes of report only).
11. To receive a report FROM the huntick road cycleway WORKING GROUp (for purposes of report only).
12. TO RECEIVE A REPORT FROM THE Village Environment WORKING GROUp (for purposes of report only).
13. RECEIVE AND NOTE an update ON THE initiative to widen the provision of superfast broadband within the parish (for purposes of report only)
14. TO receive an update on Defib provision (for purposes of report only)
15. TO CONSIDER, APPROVE AND SIGN an updated version of the ACCOUNTING STATEMENTS IN SECTION 2 OF THE ANNUAL GOVERNANCE AND ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN (AGAR) FOR THE YEAR ENDING 31/03/2021.
16. To consider planning application 6/2021/0090 1 Quarr Cottages, Quarr Lane, Halls Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6EP. Remove existing staircase, raise floor level of 1st floor cupboard & construct new staircase.
17. To consider a proposal to review alternative strategies for the PC investments.
18. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|BT||Office phone and broadband – May 21||52.40||10.48||62.88|
|Octopus Energy||Sports Pavilion electricity charge for period 1st- 31st May 2021||11.40||0.57||11.97|
|Zurich Municipal||Annual insurance premium 2021/22||2873.61||0.00||2873.61|
|Greenall Landscapes||Pharmacy steps, part 1||2375.00||0.00||2375.00|
|Gould Groundworks Ltd||Paths – West side, Foxhills Open Space||10683.00||2136.60||12819.60|
19. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – June (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||969.41||0.00||969.41|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib June 2021||383.38||0.00||383.38|
|T Homer||Handyman duties May 2021||400.50||0.00||400.50|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – May 21 (inv 10807824)||303.49||60.69||364.18|
|Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting southern part of Rec – Mar & April (inv GM807634)||72.00||14.40||86.40|
|A Huggins||Reimbursement for purchase of 2 sets Defibrillator accessory kits on council’s behalf||17.89||2.78||20.67|
|The Sign Shed Ltd||Supply of signs: – 2 x allotment plots being restored, 1 x Please use litter bin provided (for Astro)||51.68||10.33||62.01|
20. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
21. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
22. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
23. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: June 2021