FULL COUNCIL MEETING
Weds 23rd October 2019, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall, Lytchett Matravers.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 25th September 2019.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 9th October 2019 (for the purposes of report only).
7. To receive and consider reports of the following Working Groups:
(i) Village Centre: R Carswell
(ii) Library: A Bush
(iii) Astro: A Huggins
(iv) Village Hall: A Cottman
(v) Huntick Rd Cycle Path: A Huggins
(vi) LM Charitable Trust: R Watts
(vii) Parish Council communications: B Barker
(viii) Climate Emergency: R Carswell
(ix) Broadband provision improvements: Cllr Huggins
8. To receive and consider a report on Sports Club Governance and progress on the Pavilion refurbishment programme.
9. To consider planning application 6/2019/0528. 3 Foxhills Crescent, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BEFlowers Drove, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BX. Erect a two storey extension.
10. To consider planning application 6/2019/0538 Quarr Grange, Halls Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6EP. Erect agricultural barn.
11. To consider planning application 6/2019/0548 Caroline Cottage, Prospect Road, LYTCHETT MATRAVERS, BH16 6ED. Variation of condition 2 of pp 6/2016/0721 (Subdivide plot and erect single dwelling in front garden of existing cottage, and single dwelling in rear garden of existing cottage with new access from Prospect Road and associated car parking) to increase floor area of dwelling A to create an extra bedroom.
12. To consider a proposal to demolish and remove the bus shelter opposite Old School Green, Lime Kiln Road.
13. To consider a proposal regarding the fencing options for Rocket Park Play area.
14. To receive and note the content of notes of a Meeting with Dorset Council Highways on 30th September
15. To consider for approval a proposal for the Parish Council to become custodian for the Lytchett Matravers SANG.
16. To consider a proposal to investigate a cycle-usable Public Right of Way between Lytchett Matravers and Morden.
17. Proposed 3 Phase Improvement Programme for the Lytchett Matravers School Crossing, for consideration and approval.
18. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4190||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – October (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||936.78||0.00||936.78|
|4191||Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib October 2019||373.14||0.00||373.14|
|4192||T Homer||Handyman duties, September2019||247.50||0.00||247.50|
|4193||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – Sept 19||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|4194||Idverde Ltd||3 x grass cuts – sports playing area of rec : Sept 19||255.00||51.00||306.00|
|4195||Idverde Ltd||3 x grass cuts – southern area of rec : Sept 2019||69.75||13.95||83.70|
|4196||AEC (South West) Electrical Ltd||Install external light on Sports Pavilion||265.00||53.00||318.00|
|4197||BCP Council (Poole Business Services)||Remove existing fence panels at Astro; supply and fix additional steelwork to accommodate new panels, cut and fix new panels supplier by LMPC.||1900.00||380.00||2280.00|
|4198||DAPTC||New Cllr Induction course||40.00||0.00||40.00|
|4199||PKF Littlejohn LLP||Fee for Annual Governance & Accountability Return audit yr ending 31/3/2019||400.00||80.00||480.00|
|4200||R Watts||Reimbursement of expenses incurred on behalf of LMPC:
(a) Hire of Library for meetings
(b) Purchase of copies of title registers
|4201||SSE||Car park lighting Q2 2019/20||23.32||1.15||24.47|
19. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for purposes of report only).
20. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents (for purposes of report only).
21. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
22. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: October 2019