MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 24th April 2017
At 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence –
2. Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended). An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. asks a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. Chairman’s Announcements.
5. Presentation by representatives of Virgin Media concerning ultrafast broadband network connection work in Lytchett Matravers.
6. Minutes of Council Meeting on 20th March 2017.
7. Matters arising not listed below.
8. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
10. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups:
– Neighbourhood Plan Working Group
– Sports Club Governance Working Group
– Huntick Rd Cycleway Working Group
– Village Centre Working Group
11. Recommendations from Committees
(a) Finance & Policy Cttee Environment – meeting 10th April 2017.
(b) Planning Cttee – meeting on 6th April 2017.
12. 6/2017/0151 Mr & Mrs C & R Inman. 4 Scutts Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HB. Erect a single storey rear extension.
13. Consideration for agreement of Housing Needs Survey (see email to members 20th April 2017)
14. Consideration of resolution requesting the District Council to commit to a further consultation on a full preferred options Draft Local Plan after the forthcoming forums have concluded their work and prior to the preparation of the Pre-Submission plan.
15. Report from Cllrs Colvey and Wood on annual review of the Council’s Insurance cover.
16. 2016/17 year end statement of Council’s Earmarked Reserves.
17. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
18. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
|Village Hall||DAPTC||Footpaths||School Liaison|
|Youth Organisations||Sports Club|
19. Council to approve the following payments already made:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3734||HMRC||PAYE / NIC Quarter 4 2016-17||879.66||0.00||879.66|
20. Council to approve the following payments due:-
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3735||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – April (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||849.84||0.00||849.84|
|3736||DCC||LGPS pension contrib April||337.00||0.00||337.00|
|3737||T Homer||Handyman duties, March||243.00||0.00||243.00|
|3738||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – March 2017||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3739||Brighstone Landscaping Ltd||Foxhills Open Space maintenance Jan-Mar 2017||620.43||124.09||744.52|
|3740||DAPTC||Fees for Clerk’s attendance at Annual Conference (23/03/17 and Procurement Course (03/04/17)||120.00||0.00||120.00|
|3741||SLCC Enterprises Ltd||Fee for Clerks attendance on CiLCA 4 day course Spring & Summer 2017||250.00||50.00||300.00|
|3742||Bulbury Woods Golf Course||Fee for venue hire / catering for meeting||79.58||15.92||95.50|
|3743||SSE||Car park lighting, Quarter 4 2016-17||16.70||0.83||17.53|
|3744||Shaw & Sons Ltd||2 x Allotment rental receipt books||37.75||7.55||45.30|
|3745||Dorset County Council||Land rental annual charge – Club Hall||15.00||0.00||15.00|
|3746||Barrington International Ltd||Pocket radar replacement unit||45.83||9.17||55.00|
|3747||HLF Planning Ltd||Disbursements – Ordnance Survey licence||39.71||7.94||47.65|
|3748||CALM||Grant payment 2017||530.00||0.00||530.00|
|3749||A Huggins||Reimbursement of expenditure on NP referendum banner||20.00||4.00||24.00|
|3750||T Watton||Reimbursement of mileage and office expenses||17.86||10.73||28.59|
21. “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents – record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
23. Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: April 2017