MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 24th November 2021, at 7:00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Presentation by Ruth Barden, Director of Environmental Solutions, Wessex Water regarding storm overflows, including local issues – followed by Q&As.
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for Absence
2. To Receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 27th October 2021.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 10th November 2021 (for purposes of report only)
7. To receive a report from the Village Centre Working Group (for purposes of report only).
8 To receive a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group (for purposes of report only).
9. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
10. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
11. Receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only).
13. To receive an update on Defibrillator provision (for purposes of report only).
14. To consider amended planning application 6/2021/0365 Caroline Cottage Prospect Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6ED. Alteration to listed building to install a new wood burner and new chimney pot.
15. To consider planning application P/FUL/2021/02595 Land Rear of 40 Wareham Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset. Erect two detached dwellings.
16. To consider planning application P/MPO/2021/03684 Land adjacent to Wessex Water Reservoir Purbeck Road Lytchett Matravers Poole Dorset. (1) to specify which units are to be affordable dwellings, (2) to amend the mortgagee exemption clause, (3) to clarify that commencement of development only relates to commencement of any works undertaken pursuant to the planning permission, and (4) to confirm that the release provisions apply to any person who has staircased to own 100% of the equity in a shared ownership unit and not just tenants.
17. To consider planning application P/HOU/2021/04430 76 Wareham Road Lytchett Matravers Poole BH16 6DT. Alterations to existing conservatory and single storey rear extension to form kitchen and dining room
18. To consider planning application P/HOU/2021/04380 5 The Spinney Lytchett Matravers BH16 6AU. Erect 2 storey side extension, (demolish conservatory).
19. To select a Parish Council representative on the Village Hall Committee.
20. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|Octopus Energy||Sports Pavilion electricity charge for period 1st- 31st Oct 2021||49.07||2.45||51.52|
|Sherborne Turf Ltd||Play Bark||459.59||91.92||551.51|
|Dorset Windows Ltd||Supply and fit doors for Pavilion payment of balance (deposit £967.00 already paid)||3062.17||805.83||3868.00|
|The Warmer Group Ltd||Insulation for Pavilion||2132.00||106.60||2238.60|
|British Telecommunications||Office phone and broadband – Oct 2021||52.40||10.48||62.88|
21. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Nov (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||1039.25||0.00||1039.25|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib Nov 2021||383.38||0.00||383.38|
|T Homer||Handyman duties Oct 2021||371.25||0.00||371.25|
|A Bush||Chairman’s Allowance||250.00||0.00||250.00|
|DAPTC||Course fee – Cllr Induction Course (Hannah Khanna)||35.00||0.00||35.00|
|Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting, southern part of rec October 2021 invoice no 10822789||48.00||9.60||57.60|
|P Tanner||Refund of allotment deposit||33.50||0.00||33.50|
|S P Mills||Annual general grass cutting, plus 7 other ad hoc grounds maintenance jobs throughout 2021||5000.00||0.00||5000.00|
|T Watton||Adjustment for underpayment of monthly pay in Oct 2021||69.84||0.00||69.84|
22. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
23. To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
24. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
25. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: November 2021