MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 25th August 2021, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for Absence
2. To Receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 28th July 2021.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 11th August 2021 (for purposes of report only).
7. To consider the following recommendation from the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 11th August 2021:
That the Parish Clerk is instructed to contact Unity Trust Bank to apply to open Current and Savings online accounts with dual authorisation. This is with the intention of transferring the council’s present banking arrangements with HSBC to Unity Trust Bank as soon as possible.
8. To receive a report from the Village Centre Working Group (for purposes of report only).
9. To receive a report from the Climate Change Emergency Working Group (for purposes of report only).
10. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
11. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
12. Receive and note an update on the initiative to widen the provision of superfast broadband within the parish (for purposes of report only)
13. To receive an update on Defibrillator provision – to include a proposal for expenditure of up to £200 on a local defibrillator public awareness campaign.
14. To receive a report back on a contractor’s quote for marking parking bays in the whole of the ‘upper’ car park in the High Street
15. To consider a proposed prioritisation of the list of dropped kerbs which had been included in the paper considered by the Council on 23rd June 2021.
16. To consider planning application 6/2021/0259 Land at Tower Farm Colehill Road Lytchett Matravers BH16 6BS. Erect an agricultural building
17. To consider planning application 6/2021/ 0306 15 Ballard Close Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6EW. Single Storey Side (Front) Extension
18. To consider planning application 6/2021/0266 Abbots Court Huntick Estate, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6LH. Installation of bin storage units and a scooter storage unit.
19. To consider planning application 6/2021/0269 Plough Point Farm Dolmans Hill Lytchett Matravers BH16 6HP. Change of use of Barn One (6/2016/0144) and its curtilage from agricultural use to a mixed use for agriculture and small plant machinery for hire
20. To consider planning application 6/2021/0260 Kiln Cottage Lime Kiln Road Lytchett Matravers Dorset BH16 6EL. Demolish existing garage, erect 1 No 4 bedroom chalet bungalow with garage. Erect new double garage for Kiln Cottage.
21. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|BT||Office phone and broadband – July 21||52.40||10.48||62.88|
|Octopus Energy||Sports Pavilion electricity charge for period 1st- 31st July 2021||12.79||0.64||13.43|
22. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – August (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||969.41||0.00||969.41|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib August 2021||383.38||0.00||383.38|
|T Homer||Handyman duties July 2021||391.50||0.00||391.50|
|Ashley Security Ltd||Padlock & chain for Club Hall car park gate.||46.09||9.22||55.31|
|Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting, southern end of rec 1st, 15th & 29th July. Invoice number 10814132||72.00||14.40||86.40|
23. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
24. To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
25. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
26. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: August 2021