FULL COUNCIL MEETING
Weds 25th March 2020, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall, High Street, Lytchett Matravers.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 26th February 2020.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 11th March 2020 (for the purposes of report only).
7. To consider the following recommendations from the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 11th March:
7.1 To consider a recommendation regarding the normal annual licence for Club Hall that, rather than offering a 1 year licence, the Council considered offering to enter into a three year arrangement with the Lighthouse Church which also enables some improvements to the building in line with the Council’s plans in response to its declaration of a Climate Emergency.
7.2 To consider a recommendation that that £50 per quarter will be the terms of food vending licences from 1st April 2020.
7.3 To consider a recommendation to adoption of all of the recommendations contained within the report prepared by Cllrs Huggins and Wood regarding the review of the Council’s insurance arrangements. A copy of the report in question is at Appendix 4 to the F&GP Cttee minutes of 11th March 2020.
8. To Receive and note the content of Notes of a Quarterly Meeting with Dorset Highways on 24th February.
9. To consider and approve proposals for Recreation Ground Car Park Project – Stage 1 – Implementation
10. To consider and approve proposals for Detailed Design of Climate Emergency Improvements to the Sports Pavilion.
11. To consider the proposed Draft Scheme of Delegation for adoption by LMPC.
12. proposal to review options for remote video conferencing facilities.
13. To consider a report into progress in setting-up a volunteer rota to assist the Local community in response to the threats from the covid 19 virus.
14. To consider planning application 6/2020/0118 Deans Leaze Lime Kiln Road Lytchett Matravers BH16 6EL. Raise ridge height to form loft conversion with dormer windows & roof lights; form pitched roof over existing rear extension and add utility room to the side; erect porch.
15. To receive and consider reports of the following Working Groups:
(i) Village Centre: R Carswell
(ii) Library: A Bush
(iii) Astro: A Huggins
(iv) Village Hall: A Cottman
(v) Huntick Rd Cycle Path: A Huggins
(vi) LM Charitable Trust: R Watts
(vii) Parish Council communications: B Barker
(viii) Climate Emergency: R Carswell
(ix) Broadband provision improvements: Cllr Huggins
16. To resolve to approve the following payments Already made:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4274||British Gas||Sports Pavilion gas
3 Dec 2019 – 1 March 2020
|4275||2M Electrical Contractors Ltd||Wire heating system and fit boost timer for shower pump at Sports Pavilion||265.00||53.00||318.00|
|4276||BT||Office phone and broadband 28 Feb – 27 May 2020||142.55||28.51||171.06|
17. To rsolve to approve the following payments Due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4277||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – March (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||936.78||0.00||936.78|
|4278||Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib March 2019||373.14||0.00||373.14|
|4279||T Homer||Handyman duties, February 2019||211.50||0.00||211.50|
|4280||HMRC||PAYE and ENI Quarter 4 2019-2020||982.94||0.00||982.94|
|4281||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – Feb 19||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|4282||A Bush||Reimbursement for purchase of kitchen cleaning equipment for Sports Pavilion||8.44||0.00||8.44|
|4283||Churches Fire Security Ltd||Fire equipment check and renewal – Club Hall||180.28||36.06||216.34|
|4284||S P Mills||Remove fallen cherry tree outside Tescos
Cut back shrubs at Turbetts Green
Strim Astro approach and cut back trees.
Remove soil & weeds from car park kerbs. Trim hedges at lower boundary.
Remove fallen tree at Willow Walk.
|4285||BCP Council||Cut away section of lock guard – Rec barrier||50.0||10.00||60.00|
|4286||Alpha Rail Ltd||Purchase of fence for Rocket Park||7589.40||1517.88||9107.28|
|4287||D & P Warr Contracting||Hedge Trimming, Eldons Drove||80.00||16.00||96.00|
18. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for purposes of report only).
19. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents (for purposes of report only).
20. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
21. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: March 2020