FULL COUNCIL MEETING
Weds 25th September 2019, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall, Lytchett Matravers.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 28th August 2019.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
5. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 11th September 2019 (for the purposes of report only).
7. To receive and consider reports of the following Working Groups:
(i) Village Centre: R Carswell
(ii) Library: A Bush
(iii) Astro: A Huggins
(iv) Village Hall: A Cottman
(v) Huntick Rd Cycle Path: A Huggins
(vi) LM Charitable Trust: R Watts
(vii) Parish Council communications: B Barker
8. To receive and consider a report on Sports Club Governance and progress on the Pavilion refurbishment programme. Also to receive and consider:
(8.1) a proposal for the purchase and installation of a replacement garage door,
(8.2) a report on options for additional on-site storage of sports equipment.
9. To consider planning application 6/2019/0455 Treetops, Flowers Drove, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BX. Single storey side extensions. Erect detached carport with office above.
10. To receive and note the contents of a report into a meeting with Dorset Council Highways on 5th September.
11. To receive and consider approval of a proposed conceptual design of the Recreation Ground Car Park – East End.
12. To consider motions to:
12.1 Execute the FIT Deed of Dedication for the Foxhills Open Space, through formal signature by two council members (witnessed by the Parish Clerk as “proper officer”).
12.2 Execute the FIT Lytchett Matravers Recreation Ground Deed of Release of Part, through formal signature by two council members (witnessed by the Parish Clerk as “proper officer”).
13. To consider, approve and sign the letter to HSBC Bank requesting an adjustment to the bank standing order to reflect the uprating of the clerk’s salary as agreed at the August Full Council meeting.
14. To receive and note the content of an update report on Wessex Internet rollout to Lytchett Matravers.
15. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4174||Saregcv Cleaning||10 x weekly cleans of Sports pavilion, commencing 15/07/19||150.00||0.00||150.00|
|4175||British Telecom||Office phone and broadband Aug-Nov 2019||125.80||25.16||150.96|
16. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4176||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – September (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|4177||T Watton||Clerk’s salary adjustment||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|4178||Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib September 2019||TBA||0.00||TBA|
|4179||T Homer||Handyman duties, August 2019||229.50||0.00||229.50|
|4180||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – August 19||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|4181||Idverde Ltd||2 x grass cuts – sports playing area of rec : August 19||170.00||34.00||204.00|
|4182||Idverde Ltd||2 x grass cuts – southern area of rec : August 2019||46.50||9.30||55.80|
|4183||BCP Council (Poole Business Services)||Repair of timber fencing at Rocket Park – Aug 2019||982.00||196.40||1178.40|
|4184||BCP Council (Poole Business Services)||Installation of 3 x benches Aug 2019||326.00||65.20||391.20|
|4185||Starboard Systems Ltd (Scribe Accounts)||2 x Scribe Accounts read only access licences||58.00||11.60||69.60|
|4186||T Watton||Expenses – purchase of 1 can white marker paint||5.04||1.01||6.05|
|4187||British Gas||Sports Pavilion Gas Bill June-Aug 19||127.17||6.35||133.52|
|4188||SSE||Sports Pavilion Elec Bill Jun-Aug 19||86.59||4.32||90.91|
17. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for purposes of report only).
18. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents (for purposes of report only).
19. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
20. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: September 2019