Meeting of Full Council – Weds 26th April 2023 at 7.00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
Email: lytchettmatravers or call 07824 829491.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 22nd March 2023 and the Extraordinary Full Council meeting held on 12th April.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Full Council meetings (for purposes of report only).
5. Chair’s announcements
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee Meeting on 8th March 2023 (for purposes of report only)
7. To consider the following recommendations from the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting of 12th April 2023: –
7.1 To approve a proposal for purchase of 2 of our standard black recycled plastic benches @ £550 each, + £98 delivery i.e. a total of 1198.00 (excl VAT). One is to be located at the Astro and one to be located on the Rec field by the half way line. [Note: LM Football Club have agreed to pay for one bench and half of the delivery = £599 and they will arrange installation.]
7.2 To approve the quote from Dorset Waste Services for bins for the Kings Coronation celebration event: Thursday 4 May 2023 – Deliver 4 x 240L general waste bins to Lytchett Matravers Recreation Ground – Car Park, Upper Entrance. Tuesday 9th May 2023 – Empty and remove 4 x 240L general waste bins from Lytchett Matravers Recreation Ground – Car Park, Upper Entrance. Total charge £144.13 (excl VAT).
8. To consider planning application P/HOU/2023/01198 Dullar Farm Dullar Lane Sturminster Marshall BH21 4AB. To replace existing (unsafe) heating oil tank including upgrading foundations and removing and re-positioning wooden surround.
9. To receive a report from the Huntick Road Cycleway Working Group (for purposes of report only).
10. To receive a report from the Village Environment Working Group (for purposes of report only).
11. To receive a report from the Neighbourhood Plan 2 Working Group (for purposes of report only).
12. To receive a report from the Lytchett Matravers Youth Hall Working Group (for purposes of report only)
13. To receive and consider a report and proposal concerning the risks associated with youth hall refurbishment, stage 1.
14. To receive a progress report on planning of activity towards the local celebration to mark the Coronation, together with a supporting budget proposal for Council decision.
15. To consider a request from a local resident for parking restrictions to be introduced on Deans Drove (emailed to all members at 16:56 on 12th April 2023)
16. To consider a proposal for stage 1 of the construction work on the Lytchett Matravers Youth Hall refurbishment project
17. To consider a proposal to provide a Tesco Mobile phone for the use of the Parish Clerk on Council business in support of remote working.
18. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|British Telecom||Office phone and broadband – Mar 2023||49.60||9.92||59.52|
|Homestyle Glazing Ltd||50% deposit payment for LM Youth Hall window replacements||4075.00||815.00||4890.00|
|SSE||Car park lighting Q4 2022 / 23||16.32||0.80||17.12|
|Get up and bounce||Initial payment for inflatables for coronation event 7th May – Inv 8665||145.00||0.00||145.00|
|HSBC Bank||Bank charges to 31 Mar 2023||5.00||0.00||5.00|
|Octopus Energy||Pavilion energy charges 1 Mar 23 -31 Mar 2023 Inv KI-3D2D83BF-0031||52.45||2.62||55.07|
19. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Apr 2023.||1138.80||0.00||1138.80|
|HMRC||PAYE & ENI – Apr 2023.||388.75||0.00||388.75|
|Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib Apr 2023||420.13||0.00||420.13|
|T Homer||Handyman duties, Mar 2023||268.25||0.00||268.25|
|Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance Apr 2023 Inv no XXXXXXX||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Lytchett Matravers Village Hall||Electricity use in Parish Office 27/03/22-21/03/23||313.06||0.00||313.06|
|DAPTC||Annual subscription plus email (.gov.uk) fasthost mailbox storage||989.43||0.00||989.43|
|Dorset Council||Land rental –Lytchett Matravers Youth Hall||15.00||0.00||15.00|
|Dorset Council||SID service fee (annual)||750.00||150.00||900.00|
|AEC (South West) Electrical Ltd||Works at LM Youth Hall inv 10256||1135.00||227.00||1362.00|
|BCP Council||Supply and fit buffalo boards at Astro goal ends||1200.00||240.00||1440.00|
|B Barker||Reimbursement of expenditure incurred on behalf of Council – fee for one month subscription to Survey Monkey – LM Youth Hall survey||40.83||8.17||49.00|
|A Bush||Reimbursement of expenditure incurred on behalf of Council – grass seed, topsoil, compost, plants…for War memorial site and Huntick Rd verge.||232.44||35.76||268.20|
|T Watton||Reimbursement of expenditure incurred on behalf of Council – stationery, office supplies and postage||33.80||5.24||39.04|
20. Training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
21.To note any decisions / action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
22. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: April 2023