ANNUAL MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 26th May 2021, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. Election of Chairman of the council and receipt of acceptance of office
2. To receive and consider apologies for Absence
3. To Receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011
4. Election of Vice Chairman of the council and receipt of acceptance of office.
5. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 28th April 2021.
6. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
7. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
8. To consider appointment of council representatives to the DAPTC Area Committee / larger councils committee.
9. To consider appointments of Lytchett Matravers Youth Group Link, Litter Picking events co-ordinator, Rights of Way (footpaths and bridleways) representative; and liaison roles to other village organisations as required.
10. TO RECEIVE AND NOTE THE CONTENT OF THE MINUTES OF THE FINANCE & GENERAL PURPOSES COMMITTEE MEETING ON 5th May 2021 (for purposes of report only)
11. TO CONSIDER AND ACCEPT THE INTERNAL AUDIT REPORT FOR THE YEAR ENDING 31/03/2021.
12. TO CONSIDER THE MATTERS LISTED IN SECTION 1 (THE ANNUAL GOVERNANCE STATEMENT) OF THE ANNUAL GOVERNANCE AND ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN (AGAR) FOR THE YEAR ENDING 31/03/2021.
13. TO CONSIDER, APPROVE AND SIGN THE ACCOUNTING STATEMENTS IN SECTION 2 OF THE ANNUAL GOVERNANCE AND ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN (AGAR) FOR THE YEAR ENDING 31/03/2021.
14. TO CONSIDER A PROPOSAL TO SPEND UP TO £45K ON WORK ON THE SPORTS PAVILION IN RESPONSE TO THE CLIMATE CRISIS. MEMBERS ALSO TO NOTE THAT THIS EXPENDITURE WILL INCLUDE A GRANT AWARD OF £18,023.87 FROM LOW CARBON DORSET.
15. TO RECEIVE A REPORT FROM THE VILLAGE CENTRE WORKING GROUP (for purposes of report only).
16. To receive a report FROM the climate change emergency WORKING GROUP (for purposes of report only).
17. To receive a report FROM the huntick road cycleway WORKING GROUp (for purposes of report only).
18. TO RECEIVE A REPORT FROM THE Village Environment WORKING GROUp (for purposes of report only).
19. RECEIVE AND NOTE an update ON THE initiative to widen the provision of superfast broadband within the parish (for purposes of report only
20. TO receive an update on Defib provision (for purposes of report only)
21. To consider planning application 6/2021/0092 204 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6DU. Sever plot and erect a detached dwelling with associated access and parking.
22. To consider planning application 6/2021/0143 7 Keates Meadow, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6NF. Single storey side extension and garage conversion.
23. To resolve to approve the following payments already made: To Whom For What Net VAT Total
BT Office phone and broadband – April 21 54.15 10.82 64.97 Octopus Energy Sports Pavilion electricity charge for period 1st- 30st April 2021 10.92 0.55 11.47
SLCC Annual subscription 2021/22 208.00 0.00 208.00
24. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
To Whom For What Net VAT Total
T Watton Clerk’s salary – May (12 equal monthly payments by SO) 969.41 0.00 969.41
Dorset County Pension Fund LGPS pension contrib May 2021 383.38 0.00 383.38
T Homer Handyman duties April 2021 380.25 0.00 380.25
Idverde Ltd Cemetery maintenance – April 21 303.49 60.69 364.18 Information Commissioners Office Annual registration fee 2021/22 35.00 0.00 35.00
Dorset Windows Ltd Sports Pavilion replacement doors & windows (Climate project) – deposit only 967.00 32.00 967.00
Paul Crumpler Plant Hire Restoration of two allotment plots. 630.00 126.00 756.00
Dorset Council Annual fee for SID deployment across 3 sites. 750.00 150.00 900.00
Dorset Council Supply of signage 12.25 0.00 12.25
DAPTC Annual subscription 2021/22 890.00 0.00 890.00
T. Watton Reimbursement for purchase of key safe. 37.15 7.43 44.58
25. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
26. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
27. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
28. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: May 2021