MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Weds 27th January 2021, at 7:00 p.m. online
Access link for meeting is available on request from the Parish Clerk: lytchettmatravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report by Dorset Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended)
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
1. To receive and consider apologies for ABSENCE.
2. To consider applicationS for A casual vacancy on the Council and receive the acceptance of office.
3. To Receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 23rd December 2020.
5. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters (for the purposes of report only).
6. Chairman’s announcements (for the purposes of report only).
7. TO RECEIVE AND NOTE THE CONTENT OF THE MINUTES OF THE FINANCE & GENERAL PURPOSES COMMITTEE MEETING ON 13th January 2021 (for purposes of report only).
8. TO CONSIDER RECOMMENDATIONS FROM FINANCE & GENERAL PURPOSES COMMITTEE
8a PROPOSED BUDGET AND PRECEPT FOR 2021/22
8b TO SET UP A VILLAGE ENVIRONMENT WORKING GROUP – to add to active Working Groups and to agree objectives.
9. TO RECEIVE A REPORT FROM THE VILLAGE CENTRE WORKING GROUP
10. To receive a report FROM the climate change emergency WORKING GROUP
11. To receive a report FROM the huntick road cycleway WORKING GROUP
12. to CONSIDER a proposal to adjust the process for manging the allotmeNTS waiting list to give priority to those living in Lytchett Matravers
13. Proposal to consider options for the improvement of the surface of the Rocket Park play area
14. TO CONSIDER A PROPOSAL TO set up a Dorset Plan Response Group
15. To resolve to approve the following payments already made:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4419||BT||Office phone and broadband – Dec||50.47||10.09||60.56|
|4420||Octopus Energy||Sports Pavilion electricity charge for period 1st-31st December 2020||12.46||0.62||13.08|
|4421||Woodlands Nurseries||Invoice 5912 – Trees for car park||3506.00||701.20||4207.20|
|4422||Woodlands Nurseries||Invoice 7704T – Plants for car park||930.50||186.10||1116.60|
|4423||SSE||Car park lighting quarter 3 2020/21||16.03||0.79||16.82|
|4424||Water2business||Water supply to allotments 03/06/20 – 15/12/20||404.88||0.00||404.88|
16. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4425||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Jan (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||968.81||0.00||968.81|
|4426||Dorset County Pension Fund||LGPS pension contrib Jan 2020 (includes effect of pay uplift and back pay Apr-Nov 20202)||465.30||0.00||465.30|
|4427||T Homer||Handyman duties Dec 2020||373.50||0.00||373.50|
|4428||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – Dec 20||303.49||60.69||364.18|
|4429||Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting southern part of recreation ground (invoice GM794017)||48.00||9.60||57.60|
|4430||RSL Welding and Fabrication Ltd||Welding padlock tab on top car park gate.||130.00||26.00||156.00|
|4431||A Bush||Reimbursement of expenses – padlock and chain for silent soldier||16.98|
|4432||BCP Council||Construction of school walk||3997.50||799.50||4797.00|
|4433||BCP Council||Installation of 2 x lockable bollards near village hall||1062.00||212.40||1274.40|
|4434||Ellis Jones Solicitors||Professional fees – drainage easement and land registry fee||840.00||160.00||1000.00|
|4435||Shaw & Sons||Office stationery (receipt books for allotments and burials)||40.39||8.08||48.47|
17. To note any training by members or the Clerk in the past month (for the purposes of report only).
18. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, record of decisions and access to documents (for purposes of report only).
19. Correspondence received (for purposes of report only).
20. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: January 2021