FULL COUNCIL MEETING
Weds 28th November 2018, at 7:00 p.m. in the Village Hall, Lytchett Matravers.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Visit by Richard Conway, Environment Manager, Public Health and Housing Services, and Jill Jackson of the Environment Services Dep, PDC to discuss the problems of dogs and activity of the Dog Wardens.
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 24th October 2018.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
5. Chairman’s announcements.
6. To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 14th November 2018.
7. Consider a paper covering proposed revisions to the Neighbourhood Plan
8. Consider a proposal for a Lytchett Matravers Development Trust.
9. To reach a decision on a location for the George VI coronation commemoration plaque, and whether a commemorative tree should be re-planted.
10. To revisit the 2019/20 proposed budget and precept working paper – including sinking fund allocations.
11. Consideration of renewal of annual membership of Fields In Trust (cost £50pa)
12. To receive and consider the content of reports from the leader of the Working Groups as follows:
– Neighbourhood Plan
– Youth Hall
– High Street Shared Space
– Rec. Path
– Rec. Pavilions
– Eldons Drove Lane
– Astro Expansion
– New Sports Field
– Huntick Road Cycleway
– Sports Club Governance
– Progress towards CiLCA
– Bollards / Dolly posts
– Recreation ground ball court
– Broadband improvement
– Mobile signal
13. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|4010||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – November (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||883.15||0.00||883.15|
|4011||DCC||LGPS pension contrib November 2018||350.56||0.00||350.56|
|4012||T Homer||Handyman duties, October 2018||258.75||0.00||258.75|
|4013||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – October 2018||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|4014||Idverde Ltd||1 x grass cutting of sports field area of rec ground – Oct||170.00||34.00||204.00|
|4015||Idverde Ltd||2 x fortnightly grass cutting, southern end of rec – Oct||46.50||9.30||55.80|
|4016||S P Mills||General grass cutting contract for 2018, plus grass cuts at Turbetts Green and trimming at Astro.||4570.00||0.00||4570.00|
|4017||M J Gracey (Flavourfy Digital)||Annual website hosting plus website updates retainer 18/19||570.00||114.00||684.00|
|4018||Borough of Poole (Poole Business services)||Refurbishment of Landers Reach Roundabouts (£1370 + £274 VAT)
Eldons Drove Lane, vegetation cut back (£265.00 + £53 VAT)
Recreation Ground hedge (£390.00 +£78.00 VAT)
|4019||Sutcliffe Play South West||Repairs to Zip wire / cable way at Rocket Park||479.73||95.95||575.68|
|4020||Sutcliffe Play South West||Repairs to trampoline at Rocket Park||127.69||25.53||153.22|
|4021||A Bush||Reimbursement for cost of copying material for Sustrans meeting on 22nd November 2018||62.50||12.50||75.00|
|4023||K Norris||Reimbursement of travelling cost for DAPTC Purbeck Area meeting.||7.20||0.00||7.20|
|4024||K Watson (Plush Plumbing & Heating)||Reinstate boiler and gas supply and flush out system at Sports Club Pavilion||300.00||0.00||300.00|
|4025||A Cottman||Reimbursement for cost of purchase of painting materials for Sports Club Pavilion doors.||139.46||33.62||173.08|
14. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month.
15. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents.
16. Correspondence received.
17. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: November 2018