Latest COVID information
- Public Health update on COVID-19 cases in Dorset including information about an amber alert being issued
- Dorset COVID public update – LIVE! (5pm on Thursday 22nd October)
- What to do if you feel unwell, or live with someone who is unwell: Get a test now and don’t leave home for at least 10 days if you have either:
- A high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- A new, continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
- Loss or change in sense or smell or taste
You could be fined if you do not stay at home and self-isolate following a positive test for COVID-19
Financial help may be available to you if you are on a low income and/or receiving benefits.
You can find more information and advice about COVID-19 on the NHS website and see the latest guidance here.
- Charges at Dorset Council-run care parts set to change
- Have your say on the future of Tourist Information Centres in Dorchester, Sherborne and Wareham
- Dorset joins COVID-19 vaccine search
- Awards for our parks and green spaces – find out which parks and green spaces have won awards
- Making Dorset the best place to grow-up
- The deadline for school places is fast approaching!
- Additional funding of £5m to extend the Low Carbon Dorset Programme
- Children in Dorset set to benefit from music grant
- Financial support for people needing to self-isolate
- Have your say on the Council’s draft Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
- Star Awards celebrate children in care and foster families
- Why we can’t reuse the Weymouth Branch Line
- Start your adult social care career