Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting on Thursday 5th March 2015 in the Village Hall, Lytchett Matravers at 7:00 pm.
PRESENT were: Cllrs C Wood, R Carswell, A Huggins, J Taylor, P Webb, and Mr T Watton (Parish Clerk)
1. APOLOGIES: Cllrs I Maitland, A Cottman.
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST: There were none.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on 5th February 2015 were unanimously agreed as an accurate record and were signed by the meeting Chairman.
5. MATTERS ARISING.
6/2015/0012 Mr & Mrs Webb. Old Park Farmhouse, Dolmans Hill, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6HP. Sever plot, change of use of agricultural building to a single dwelling, partial demolition of a separate agricultural building, formation of hardstanding and new landscaping. PASS shows that PDC has approved this application.
6/2015/0024 1st Lytchett Matravers Scout Group. High Street (Lytchett Matravers Youth Hall), Lytchett Matravers BH16.Demolish existing building and erect new youth hall. PASS shows that this application has been withdrawn.
6/2015/0046 Mr & Mrs Paul Tudor. Long Range, High Street, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BJ. Erect single storey side extension and detached garage. PASS shows that this application has not yet been determined.
6. 6/2015/0065 Mr & Mrs Mould. 44 The Spinney, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6AS. Erect conservatory to east (side) elevation of property. NO OBJECTION.
7. 6/2015/0079 Mr & Mrs G Johnston. Applemore, Burbidge Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EG. Erect front single-storey garage extension and rear two-storey extension with juliet balcony. Alterations to doors and windows and installation of rear decking and railings. NO OBJECTION.
8. 6/2015/0089 Dr J Baker. Brushwood, Wimborne Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HQ. Erect side conservatory/garden room extension. NO OBJECTION.
9. 6/2015/0106 Mr & Mrs M Wainwright, 86 High Street, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BJ. Roof alterations and extensions to dwelling comprising increasing roof height to form first floor accommodation including new dormer windows and rooflights and alterations to existing chimney and replacement garage structures. NO OBJECTION.
10. CORRESPONDENCE. The Parish Clerk reported that it had been agreed with Stonehouse Developments that they would attend the Full Council meeting on 16th March to present on their proposed development on land adjacent to Deans Drove and Foxhills Rd. This will take place at the start of the scheduled meeting, with Full Council business following on afterwards.
11. MATTERS OF INTEREST
There were none.
The meeting closed at 7:30pm
Modified by/on …………………. Signed by/on ………………….