Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting on Thursday 2nd April 2015 in the Sports Club Pavilion, High St car park, Lytchett Matravers at 6:30 pm.
PRESENT were: Cllrs C Wood, A Cottman, R Carswell, A Huggins, J Taylor, P Webb, and Mr T Watton (Parish Clerk)
1. APOLOGIES: Cllr E Wilson.
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST: There were none.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended). There was none.
4. Minutes of meeting held on 5th March 2015 were unanimously agreed as an accurate record and were signed by the meeting Chairman.
5. MATTERS ARISING.
6/2015/0046 Mr & Mrs Paul Tudor. Long Range, High Street, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BJ. Erect single storey side extension and detached garage. PASS shows that this application has now been approved.
6/2015/0065 Mr & Mrs Mould. 44 The Spinney, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6AS. Erect conservatory to east (side) elevation of property.PASS shows that this application has now been approved.
6/2015/0079 Mr & Mrs G Johnston. Applemore, Burbidge Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EG. Erect front single-storey garage extension and rear two-storey extension with juliet balcony. Alterations to doors and windows and installation of rear decking and railings. PASS shows that this application has now been approved.
6/2015/0089 Dr J Baker. Brushwood, Wimborne Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HQ. Erect side conservatory/garden room extension. PASS shows that this application has not yet been determined.
6/2015/0106 Mr & Mrs M Wainwright, 86 High Street, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BJ. Roof alterations and extensions to dwelling comprising increasing roof height to form first floor accommodation including new dormer windows and rooflights and alterations to existing chimney and replacement garage structures. PASS shows that this application has not yet been determined.
6. 6/2015/0136 Mr Calum Docherty. 5 Glebe Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EJ. Demolish existing roof and construct new higher pitched roof with dormers, rooflights and Juliet balcony to form additional bedroom and bathrooms. NO OBJECTION.
7. 6/2015/0150 Mr Roger Hesketh, 13 Purbeck Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DE. Extension of kitchen and bathroom at rear of bungalow to align with existing bedroom extension. NO OBJECTION.
8. 6/2015/0179 Ms Sarah Cole. Dullar Farmhouse, Dullar Lane, Sturminster Marshall, BH21 4AB. Listed building consent. Widening of opening between kitchen and dining room. NO OBJECTION.
9. 6/2015/0191 Royal Bay Care Homes. Castle Farm Retirement Home, Castle Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BZ. Erect single storey extension to existing care home to provide two new single bedrooms. NO OBJECTION.
6. CORRESPONDENCE. There was none.
7. MATTERS OF INTEREST
Cllr Wood summarised the current situation regarding the matter of the Scouts’ proposal for the redevelopment of Club Hall. Their representative has produced a revised proposal addressing the substantive matters which it is understood gave rise to concerns raised with and by PDC Planning in relation to the previous proposal. Cllr Wood also summarised the unrelated matter of a request from the Scouts representative that the Council assist them to find alternative storage for the Venture Scouts equipment. Their representative had wondered if this might be stored in the existing Club Hall, if there is room, and if not then whether storage containers may be placed on the ground adjacent to the hall.
The meeting closed at 7:30pm
Modified by/on …………………. Signed by/on ………………….