Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting on Thurs 7th July 2016 in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers at 7:00
PRESENT were: Cllrs C Wood, R Carswell, A Cottman, J Gracey, A Huggins, P Webb and Mr T Watton, Parish Clerk.
No members of the public were also in attendance.
1. APOLOGIES: Cllr A Bush, M Colvey, J Taylor, E Wilson
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST: There were none.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended). There was none.
4. Minutes of meeting held on 2nd June 2016, following an amendment to include Cllr Webb in the apologies recorded at minute 1, these were unanimously agreed as an accurate record and were signed by the meeting Chairman.
5. MATTERS ARISING.
6/2015/0755 AMB Developments Limited. High Street (Land to rear of Chequers Inn), Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BJ. Erect ten dwellings with associated car parking and engineering works; form new vehicular access from Hopmans Close; modifications to services and ground levels. A revised plan, reducing the number of dwellings for 10 to 9, was received from PDC on 3rd February for further consultation. PASS shows that PDC has now approved this application.
6/2016/0263 Mr & Mrs D Wells. 13 Ballard Close, Lytchett Matravers, Dorset. BH16 6EW. Loft conversion including raising the roof, dormers and roof windows. New rear decking and steps. PASS shows that PDC has now approved this application.
6/2016/0277 Mr Meehan. Quarr Farm Bungalow, Halls Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EP. Erect replacement agricultural building – retrospective. PASS shows that PDC has now approved this application.
6/2016/0302 Mr Christopher Draper. Sweetlands, Flowers Drove, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BX. Erect detached garage and form parking area. Weatherboard cladding to the front elevation of the property. PASS shows that PDC has not yet determined this application.
6/2016/0313 Mr & Mrs Moors. 9, High Street, Lytchett Matravers. BH16 6BG. Single and double storey rear extension. PASS shows that PDC has not yet determined this application.
Cllr Wood handed out copies of the checklist of “Material Planning Considerations” she had prepared. Members were asked to take this away for consideration in preparation of a discussion at the next meeting of this committee.
6. 6/2016/0345 Mr Martyn Banyard. Highlea, Eldons Drove, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6. Demolish existing house and erect 2 new dwellings. The Council wished to record an OBJECTION to this proposal on the following grounds:
– It conflicts with the intentions expressed within the emerging Lytchett Matravers Neighbourhood Plan in that: (i) the use of the plot and design of the proposed buildings are not in keeping with the character of the surrounding area either with regard to appearance, positioning on the plot, or development density; and (ii) there is insufficient parking provided – in that the Neighbourhood plan requires a minimum of 2 off road spaces per dwelling.
– The proposed dwellings are forward of the building line on the rest of Eldons Drove.
– With further regard to parking and access difficulties, it is noted that this proposed development is located at a very narrow point in Eldons Drove.
7. 6/2016/0351 Mr Andrew Pharoah. Flowers Farm / Warmwell, Flowers Drove, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset. BH16 6BX. Erect a permanent gazebo in vineyard. NO OBECTION.
8. CORRESPONDENCE. There was none.
9. MATTERS OF INTEREST. There were none.
The meeting closed at 7.20 pm
Modified by/on …………………. Signed by/on ………………….