Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting on Monday 19th May 2014 in the Sports Club Pavilion, High St Car Park, Lytchett Matravers at 7:00 pm.
PRESENT were: Cllr C Wood, Cllr J Dyball, Cllr R Miller, Cllr P Talbot, Cllr E Wilson, and Mr T Watton, Parish Clerk.
No members of the public were present.
1. APOLOGIES, There were none.
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST: There were none.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended). There was none
4. Minutes of meeting held on Monday 28th April 2014 were unanimously agreed as an accurate record and were signed by the meeting Chairman.
5. MATTERS ARISING.
6/2014/0163 Mr Lee Batchelor. Three Jays, Deans Drove, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EQ. Erect single storey rear extension & replace rear dormer window with Juliet balcony. PASS shows that PDC has not yet determined this application.
6/2014/0172 Mr Stevens. 23 Lime Kiln Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EL. Erect rear extension & make alterations to conservatory. Install new chimney. PASS shows that PDC has not yet determined this application.
6/2014/0192 Wessex Water Services Ltd. Purbeck Road (Land adjacent Wessex Water Reservoir), Lytchett Matravers. Outline application – Erect a residential development of up to 29 dwellings with the reserved matter of access to be determined. The Council members felt that this matter should be referred to Full Council immediately. The members’ view was that this proposal is premature and should be deferred until after the Lytchett Matravers Neighbourhood Plan is complete on the basis that:
· The Lytchett Matravers Neighbourhood Plan is already under consideration and the timing of this proposal undermines the public consultation process for it.
· The Lytchett Matravers Neighbourhood Plan public survey of issues strongly indicates a serious concern amongst residents that many aspects of the village infrastructure are already seriously over-stretched.
· The Planning Inspector has yet to respond to PDC on the matter of housing numbers in the District. The Council felt that this proposal should not be considered until after the Inspector’s decision is known.
PASS shows that PDC has not yet determined this application.
6. 6/2014/0202 Mr Paul Tudor. Long Range, High Street , Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6BJ. Extensions to provide additional accommodation to ground first floor levels. The council noted that whilst the details above match those listed under 6/2014/0202 reference on PASS, the hard copy application sent to the Council under that number referred to an address in Charborough Close. Action: Parish Clerk to take this error up with PDC.
7. 6/20140205 Mr Nick Fear. 80 High Street, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6BJ. Extend existing ridgeline to front of property, remove existing front hip, and replace with new gable end. Remove existing conservatory, and replace with extension to form new dining room to rear of property. It was noted that no hard copy of this proposal was forwarded to the council for consideration. Action: Parish Clerk to take this omission up with PDC.
8. 6/2014/0214 Mr Salt – Cowell. 82 High Street, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BJ. Erect front porch; Demolish existing attached garage and erect replacement single storey side extension; Render all elevations. NO OBJECTION
9. 6/2014/0221 Mr & Mrs Bryant. Huntick Cottage, Huntick Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BB. Erect replacement dwelling. NO OBJECTION
10. CORRESPONDENCE. There was none.
11. MATTERS OF INTEREST
There was none.
The meeting closed at 19:20.