Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 1st December 2016 at 7:00pm in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on Thursday 6th October 2016.
5. Matters arising from last meeting, not listed below.
6. 6/2016/0676 Mr T Chalk, Shieling, Burbidge Close, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6EG. Replacement of first floor extension and balcony, alterations to existing dormer windows.
7. 6/2016/0690 Mr N Rubinstein, Land between 66 & 68 The Spinney, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6AS. Erect detached garage.
8. 6/2016/0672 Mr J Field Harbour Lights, Huntick Rd Lytchett Matravers BH16 6BB. Erect detatched garage.
10. Matters of interest.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, E Wilson, J Taylor, J Gracey, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date : November 2016