Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 2nd February 2017 at 7:00pm in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on Thursday 5th January 2017.
5. Matters arising from last meeting, not listed below.
6. 6/2016/0752 High Street (Land to rear of Chequers Inn), Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BJ. Dwelling no. 3 as approved under grant of permission 6/2015/0755 to be raised to accommodate site topography.
7. 6/2016/0633 Mr Kearn Maguire. Blandford Road (Plants Direct Woodlands Nursery), Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6AG. Erection of two storey extension to form diabled toilets, storage, office and training facilities & retention of cafe.
8. 6/2017/0002 Mr Nicholas Rubenstein. Foxhills Farm, Foxhills Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BD. Demolish exisiting dwelling & erect two 4 bed dwellings with garages & associated parking.
10. Matters of interest.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, E Wilson, J Taylor, J Gracey, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date : January 2017