Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 3rd August 2017 at 7:00pm in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
1. To receive apologies for absence and consider if the reason for absence should be formally approved by the Council.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Planning Committee meeting held on 6th July 2017.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
5. To consider application 6/2017/0383 Mr S Heckford. 7 Dillons Gardens, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6DW. Ground floor extensions, construct roof extension including raising roof height, Juliet balcony to front and rear elevations, dormer windows on west (side) elevation and rooflights on east (side) elevation, plus extension to garage.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, E Wilson, J Taylor, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: 30th July 2017