Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 4th May 2017 at 7:00pm in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on Thursday 6th April 2017.
5. Matters arising from last meeting, not listed below.
6. 6/2017/0151 Mr & Mrs C & R Inman. 4 Scutts Close, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6HB. Erect a single storey rear extension.
7. 6/2017/0171 Miss Julia Gosling. 7 High Street, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BG. Demolish front porch, erect new front porch and a single storey rear extension
8. 6/2017/0206 Mr J Coakes. 169 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6EA. Sever land and erect 2 x detached dwellings associated garages/parking and repositioning/widening of access.
9. 6/2017/0183 Mr & Mrs Tony Marney. 168 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6DT. Erect single storey extension at side & single & two storey extension at rear.
10. 6/2017/0169 Mr B Mullany. Higher Loop Farmhouse, Loop Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BU. Conversion of garage/workshop to 1-bed dwelling.
11. 6/2017/0196 Mrs N Smith. 54 The Spinney, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6AS. Erect single storey side extension and first floor side extension.
13. Matters of interest.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, E Wilson, J Taylor, J Gracey, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date : April 2017