Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 5th May 2016 at 7:00pm in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on Thursday 7th April 2016.
5. Matters arising from last meeting, not listed below.
6. 6/2016/0121 1st Lytchett Matravers Scout Group. High Street (Lytchett Matravers Youth Hall), Lytchett Matravers BH16. Demolish existing building and erect new youth hall. High Street (Lytchett Matravers Youth Hall), Lytchett Matravers BH16.
7. 6/2016/0199 Mr and Mrs D Horlock. 29 High Street, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BH. Sever land and erect one bedroomed terrace house. Form new vehicular access to the High Street.
9. Matters of interest.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, E Wilson, J Taylor, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date : May 2016