Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 6th July 2017 at 7:00pm in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
1. To receive apologies for absence and consider if the reason for absence should be formally approved by the Council.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Planning Committee meeting held on 1st June 2017.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
5. To consider application 6/2017/0313 OOTA Property Ltd. 158 Wareham Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6DT. Severance of curtilage and erection of new dwelling, with associated access, parking and amenity space.
6. To consider application 6/2017/0190 Mr A Canning. Jay Cottage Middle Road. BH16 6HJ. Remove existing timber stable / shed and replace with single storey timber summer house.
7. To consider application 6/2017/0329 Mr & Mrs Matt Wilkinson. Foxhills Farm, Foxhills Road, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6BD Erection of a 4-bed detached dwelling with associated parking and amenity space.
8. To consider application 6/2017/0314 Mr Cocking. September Cottage. Deans Drove, Lytchett Matravers, BH16 6EQ. Loft conversion including dormer windows.
9. To consider application 6/2017/0370 Mr & Mrs Fisher. 7 Foxhills Crescent, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BE. Erect single storey rear extension.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, E Wilson, J Taylor, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: July 2017