In response to comments received on the Purbeck Local Plan Proposed Main Modifications consultation earlier this year, Dorset Council are now consulting on limited Further Proposed Main Modifications.
The Council is seeking views on:
- Interim Strategy for Heathland Habitat Sites (2018/19 to 2023/24) for Purbeck Local Plan that includes:
- Key Further Proposed Main Modifications, and
- Consequential Further Proposed Main Modifications;
- Memoranda of Understanding supporting the Interim Strategy
- Updated Habitats Regulations Assessment
- Updated policy map and
- Sustainability Appraisal Addendum.
Paper copies of the Interim Strategy, including the further main modifications and policies map are available for reference in local libraries, town council offices and Dorset Council customer access point in Wareham Library. The updated Habitats Regulations Assessment, Sustainability Appraisal Addendum and Memoranda of Understanding supporting the Interim Strategy are available for loan on request from the library service.
These documents, along with more information and details of how to respond can be found online here: http://www.dorsetcouncil.gov.uk/plpmainmods
The consultation is open between 6th December 2021 and 24th January 2022. Responses can be submitted electronically, using an online response form or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the main online site, you’ll also find a form you can download and print out, to send a completed paper copy of the response forms (addressed to: Purbeck Local Plan Further Main Modifications Consultation, Dorset Council, County Hall, Colliton Park, Dorchester, DT1 1XJ).