MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
Monday 18th September 2017, at 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended): An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition).
Report from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To consider applications for the casual vacancy for membership of the Council.
4. To appoint a new council member, and receive the Acceptance of Office.
5. To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on August 21st 2017.
6. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
7. Chairman’s announcements.
8. To note the success of the double skin section of fence to Rocket Park, and to consider a proposal to apply the double skin to the remaining three sides.
9. To consider a proposal for a revision of arrangements for Council meetings.
10. To consider a proposal to clear undergrowth and shrubs along the metal fence adjacent to Library Walk, leaving just the oak trees and the low shrubs around the noticeboard and bordering High Street.
11. To receive and note the content of reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups as required.
12. To receive the Minutes of the following Committees and to note the decisions made:
(a) Environment & Amenities Committee – meeting 4th Sept 2017
(b) Planning Committee – meeting 7th Sept 2017
13. To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3821||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – Sept (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||864.83||0.00||864.83|
|3822||DCC||LGPS pension contrib September||343.62||0.00||343.62|
|3823||T Homer||Handyman duties, August 2017||263.25||0.00||263.25|
|3824||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance – Aug 2017||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3825||Idverde Ltd||Grass cutting, Southern end of Rec x 2, Aug 2017||43.00||8.60||51.60|
|3826||British Telecomms PLC||Office phone and broadband Sept – Dec 2017||130.58||26.11||156.69|
|3827||Lytchett Matravers Methodist Church||Fee for meeting room hire May-July 2017||225.00||0.00||225.00|
|3828||Association of Local Council Clerks||ALCC annual membership for Parish Clerk||10.00||0.00||10.00|
|3829||Glasdon UK Ltd||Purchase of Topsy 2000 waste bin for area near new bus stop||167.00||33.40||200.40|
|3830||R Carswell||Reimbursement of purchase of padlock for Club Call car park||16.04||3.21||19.25|
14. To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month.
15. To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents.
17. To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: September 2017