Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 5th October 2017 at 7:00pm in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
3. To receive and approve minutes of the Planning Committee meeting held on 7th September 2017.
4. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
5. To consider application 6/2017/0489 Mr Alan Perry. Tamarisk, Middle Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HJ. Demolish existing conservatory and erect single storey rear extension.
6. To consider application 6/2017/0490 Mr & Mrs T Mills.42 Wareham Road, LYTCHETT MATRAVERS BH16 6DR. Erect 2 storey front extension to form a garage and additional living accommodation including 2 dormer windows on the north elevation and 5 roof lights and a new window on the south elevation.
7. To consider application 6/2017/0511 Mr Nicholas Rubenstein. 16 Foxhills Crescent, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6BE. Demolition of existing garage, severance of curtilage and erection of detached 3 bed house with associated access and parking.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, J Taylor, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: 28th September 2017