Meeting of FINANCE AND General Purposes COMMITTEE
Wednesday 10th June at 7.00 p.m. online – access details from Parish Clerk : email email@example.com or call 07824829491.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD.
A G E N D A
All Council decisions must give due consideration to their impact on the community’s carbon footprint.
Public Participation – (standing orders suspended).
1. To receive and consider apologies for absence.
2. To elect a Chairman of the Finance & General Purposes Committee for 2020/21.
3. To receive the Acceptance of Office of the Chairman of the Finance & General Purposes Committee
4. To elect a Vice-Chairman of the Finance & General Purposes Committee for 2020/21.
5. To receive the Acceptance of Office of the Vice-Chairman of the Finance & General Purposes Committee
6. To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
7. To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & Gen Purposes Committee meeting held on 13th May 2020.
8. To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee (for purposes of report only).
9. To receive and note the latest 2020-21 bank reconciliation (for purposes of report only).
10. To receive and consider a report covering 2020-21 council income and expenditure (for purposes of report only).
11. To consider two grant applications received for the 2020-21 year (circulated to members on 4th June 2020 by email).
12. To consider planning application 6/2020/0213 Selbys Yard, Huntick Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6BB. Change of use of site to light industrial (use class B1), general industrial (use class B2) and storage and distribution (use class B8). Erect 15 industrial and storage units and a ‘welfare unit’ to serve the site.
13. To consider planning application 6/2020/0242 Lyndale, Middle Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HJ. Replacement dwelling & garden works to form a terrace.
14. To consider items for an article in the next Parish Magazine.
15. To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date: June 2020