FULL COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday 24thOctober 2018, at 7:00 p.m. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall,
High Street, Lytchett Matravers
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office 01202-624530
Public Participation Session (Standing Orders Suspended):An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest – e.g. ask a question, make a statement or present a petition. (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report fromDistrict Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
- To receive and consider apologies for absence.
- To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
- To receive and resolve to approve minutes of Council meeting held on 26thSeptember 2018.
- To receive and consider reports of past subject matters.
- Chairman’s announcements.
- To receive and note the content of the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting on 10thOctober 2018.
- To consider planning application 6/2018/0515 Valley View Farm, Castle Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DA Temporary rural workers dwelling
- To consider planning application 6/2018/0521 Valley View Farm, Land south of Castle Farm Road, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DA Erection of 7 polytunnels, new farm service track and car parking area.
- To agree the wording and submit order for the Centenary Fields plaque at Old School Green.
- To receive and consider the content of reports from the leader of the Working Groups as follows:
– Neighbourhood Plan
– Youth Hall
– High Street Shared Space
– Rec. Path
– Rec. Pavilions
– Eldons Drove Lane
– Astro Expansion
– New Sports Field
– Huntick Road Cycleway
– Sports Club Governance
– Progress towards CiLCA
– Bollards / Dolly posts
– Recreation ground ball court
– Broadband improvement
– Mobile signal
- To consider a response to the Pre-Submission Purbeck Local Plan
- To consider the action needed to provide rough sleeping estimate to PDC on November 27th/28th.
- To resolve to approve the following payments due:
|Inv||To Whom||For What||Net||VAT||Total|
|3994||T Watton||Clerk’s salary – October (12 equal monthly payments by SO)||883.15||0.00||883.15|
|3995||DCC||LGPS pension contrib October 2018||350.56||0.00||350.56|
|3996||T Homer||Handyman duties, September 2018||260.90||7.18||268.08|
|3997||Idverde Ltd||Cemetery maintenance –September 2018||303.49||60.70||364.19|
|3998||Idverde Ltd||1 x grass cutting of sports field area of rec ground – Sept||170.00||34.00||204.00|
|3999||Idverde Ltd||2 x fortnightly grass cutting, southern end of rec – Sept||46.50||9.30||55.80|
|4000||St Mary’s Church||Grant for Cheeky Monkeys Play Group||428.60||0.00||428.60|
|4001||PKF Littlejohn LLP||Limited Assurance Review 2017/18||300.00||60.00||360.00|
|4002||Mr K Watson||Supply new gas meter box to the sports pavilion||56.36||0.00||56.36|
|4003||Mr A Bush||Sports Pavilion extra keys and postage||23.10||4.30||27.40|
|4004||Poole Business Services||Slitting/Rolling Football Pitches||125.00||25.00||150.00|
|4005||SSE||Car Park Lighting (Direct Debit)||37.74||1.88||39.62|
- To note any training undertaken by members or the Clerk in the past month.
- To note any decisions and / or action taken by Parish Clerk under “Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014”, Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents.
To repair the zip wire spring at Rocket Park
To repair the trampoline at Rocket Park
To remove dumped soil from library walk
DCA Trustee Forum 14th November 6 – 7 30 pm
- To note date of next meeting and items for future agendas.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T. Watton Date: 19thOctober 2018