Meeting of FINANCE AND GENERAL PURPOSES COMMITTEE
Wednesday, October 10th2018, at 7.00pm. in the Blanchard Room, Village Hall, High Street, Lytchett Matravers
Alison Clothier, Parish Clerk. Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD. 01202 624530
A G E N D A
Public participation (standing orders suspended).
- To receive and consider apologies for absence.
- To receive any declarations of interest, and consider any requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
- To receive and approve minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee meeting held on 12thSeptember 2018
- To receive and consider reports of past subject matters on the minutes of the Finance & General Purposes Committee.
- To receive and note the 2018/19 year to date bank reconciliation.
- To receive and consider a report covering 2018/19 year to date council income and expenditure.
- To receive and note the External Auditor Report for 2017/18.
- To consider planning application 6/2018/0542 Dymboro, Eldons Drove, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, BH16 6HH. Insert 6 rooflights for internal loft conversion.
- To consider a proposal to lock the gate to the MUGA and to discuss general maintenance of the MUGA.
- To consider the proposal to install the George VI Coronation Memorial Plaque in the village.
- To consider progress on the Landers Reach Roundabout improvements.
- To consider to request to operate a food trading van in the Parish Council car park.
- To consider a response to the DEFRA survey on Local Partnerships.
- To consider a proposal of items for inclusion in the next article for the Parish Magazine; and also for the next edition of Lytchett Link.
- To note correspondence received.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: A Clothier Date: 4thOctober 2018