ENVIRONMENT AND AMENITIES COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, July 4th 2016, in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers at 7.00p.m.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Election of committee Chair and Vice Chair.
3. Public participation.
4. Minutes of Environment and Amenities Cttee meeting held on May 9th 2016.
5. Matters arising not listed below.
6. Open Spaces:
Recreation Ground / car park.
Row Park Paddock
Old School Memorial Green / War memorial
Hedges & Ditches
Foxhills Open Space
Other open spaces
7. Report from Huntick Cycle Way working group.
8. Review of Handyman ad hoc task list.
9. Consideration of advice from DCA regarding compliance with the Disability Discrimination Act in relation to facilities at Club Hall.
10. Allocation of responsibilities and timetable for risk assessment of the Recreation Ground.
11. Consideration of a quotation for a high level gate to be installed at the entrance to the Club Hall car park.
13. Matters of Interest and Information.
Committee Members: Cllrs. E Wilson, R Carswell, A Cottman, A Huggins, J Taylor, K Norris
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk : T WATTON Date : June 2016