Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Thursday 7th July 2016 at 7:00pm in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd Lytchett Matravers.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest.
3. Public participation (standing orders suspended).
4. Minutes of meeting held on Thursday 2nd June 2016.
5. Matters arising from last meeting, not listed below.
6. 6/2016/0345 Mr Martyn Banyard. Highlea, Eldons Drove, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6. Demolish existing house and erect 2 new dwellings.
7. 6/2016/0351 Mr Andrew Pharoah. Flowers Farm / Warmwell, Flowers Drove, Lytchett Matravers, Poole,
Dorset. BH16 6BX. Erect a permanent gazebo in vineyard.
9. Matters of interest.
Committee Members: Cllrs C Wood, E Wilson, J Taylor, A Huggins, R Carswell, P Webb, and A Cottman
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Signed: T Watton Date : June 2016