ENVIRONMENT AND AMENITIES COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, January 5th 2015, in the Sports Club Pavilion at 7.45p.m.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Public participation.
3. Minutes of Environment and Amenities Cttee meeting held on 3rd Nov 2014.
4. Matters arising not listed below.
5. Open Spaces:
Recreation Ground / car park.
Row Park Paddock
Memorial Green / War memorial
Hedges & Ditches
Foxhills Open Space
Other open spaces
6. Consideration of a brief for the purchase of fencing, and signage etc to support improved dog controls on the Recreation Ground.
7. Footpath between Foxhills Development and Deans Drove:Consideration of naming of the path
9. Matters of Interest and Information.
Committee Members: Cllrs. E Wilson (Committee Chairman), Cllrs R Carswell, A Cottman, A Huggins, J Taylor, K Norris, I Maitland
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk : T WATTON Date : December 2014