ENVIRONMENT AND AMENITIES COMMITTEE
Lytchett Matravers Parish Council
To be held on Monday, September 5th 2016, in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers at 7.00p.m.
Tim Watton, Parish Clerk.
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax: 01202 624530
A G E N D A
2. Public participation.
3. Minutes of Environment and Amenities Cttee meeting held on July 4th 2016.
4. Matters arising not listed below.
5. Open Spaces:
Recreation Ground / car park – including timetable for replacement of Huck rope swinger.
Row Park Paddock
Old School Memorial Green / War memorial – including FIT registration update.
Club Hall – including consideration of quotation for barrier supply and installation.
Hedges & Ditches
Foxhills Open Space
Other open spaces
6. Report from Huntick Cycle Way working group.
7. Review of Handyman ad hoc task list.
8. Specification for restriction (up to £500 incl installation) – to replace the pedestrian gate to Lytchett Astro
9. Consideration of repair or replacement to access gate to cemetery from Church Walk.
10. Consideration of quotation for repair to fire damaged surface of Lytchett Astro.
11. Future of bus shelter, Wareham Rd (adjacent to school).
13. Matters of Interest and Information.
Committee Members: Cllrs. E Wilson, R Carswell, A Cottman, A Huggins, J Taylor, K Norris
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk : T WATTON Date : August 2016